*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1667001-128---Chapter-Five
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1667001
Our heroes battle evil and YOU in this thrilling installment!
If our readers will recall, The Unexpected Tree and Mr. Sleazy Cloud were currently in an engagement with and old man/woman. This was resolved when that old man had a heart attack and the box said "There goes another one."

We continued to the place where we were going, and this time we weren't stopped by any boxes. Just a cardboard sphere and the Dark Lord, but no boxes. When we got there, the gate guard, a man of around six years of age said, "Halt! Who goes there!?"

The Unexpected Tree killed him and we moved on. It was ladies' night in the Non-Alcoholic Beverage, so there were a lot of male transvesties. Agent Juicy Potato didn't like Ladies' Night, but she was bound by the curse of her greatest enemy to allow it to happen. As was normally the case on Ladies' Night, Agent Juicy Potato hid under the counter with a rifle waiting for Charlie.

The Unexpected Tree and Mr. Sleazy Cloud walked up to the bar and sat down next to Telemachus, who was bummed because his dad was fired due to the economic crisis on Mount Olympus. The Unexpected Tree told him not to be bummed, and then he left to go say hi to a swineherd.

Then, Charlie showed up, as was he wont. Agent Juicy Potato shot him. Then she holstered her rifle and said, "We're safe for another ladies' night." then she lit a cigar and put it on the ground, "But he'll be back. The thing about Charlie is,he always comes back."

Mr. Sleazy Cloud mentioned the plan, and Agent Juicy Potato said, "We'd better move to Phase Two." Then she jumped out from behind the bar but messed it up and landed on a transvestite, who immediately vaporized.

"It's a good thing Mr. Divine Hare installed that Transvestite Melter. Otherwise I would have been sleepin' with the Terrible Fish." she said.

However, unbeknownst to the knowing of our heroes' knowledge, a Bad Person was doing Bad Things. Because of this, the non-alcoholic beverage exploded. Luckily, no one really cared about that particular beverage. The three protagonists left the bar to proceed to Stage Two.

The Bad Guy was displeased. "Henchman!" he said, "Enact Plan 1.28!"
© Copyright 2010 Sleazy Cloud (sleazycloud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1667001-128---Chapter-Five