*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666999-Selection---Chapter-Four
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1666999
If the king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?
So, we had successfully maneuvered away from the watchers. Personally, I had very little problem with watchers, but the problem is that watchers could become tellers of things to people who would then become listeners; and from there, it could only get worse. So, best to stay away from them.
The Unexpected Tree and I found ourselves somewhere very cold and cramped. There was, in fact, so little room, that we were uncomfortably crammed in the place where we were, with what seemed to be a whole lot of small cold objects. This seemed to be quite an unpleasant predicament, I said, what jove and tipping ho.

Then someone opened the freezer door and we fell out. This was possible, because as it turned out, we were in a convenient store.

This convenient store, unlike many convenience stores, was very convenient. So, while we were there, we did a little shopping. We bought some in-class essays, or ICE, banahnananas, sox, graffing kalkulaters, five sheets doughnut, a scatterplot, and a doughnout pillow and bed. Also, I got a few Rohz Thailr-class Dreadnoughts for that navy thing I had going on a while back.

However, when we were checking out our purchases (they were due back Julyuary 47th), we ran into a loud lump of gravy that was in line behind us. It was called Jakky Tielr!

It said, "Oh my god!" and then turned into a sheep and walked off. Then both the Unexpected Tree and I looked over at Dumbbell-Dor and said, "Stop turning things into sheep." Then we left.

It was a foggy day in Capisce Town,so we took the train. It was really difficult dragging that train all that way we had to walk, but we had to ask ourselves if we wanted a man for president who was lightly salted. We said no.

On the way to the place we were going, we passed by a dark alley, and there was a person there. They were sitting on a box that said, "Oi, you!" The person made a hand motion that indicated that we should move closer to him than we were.

Then, they said, "Do you wanna know a seeeeccccreeeeeeeeeeettttt?"

"Sure, why not." said the Unexpected Tree.

The old man looked annoyed. "I don't have a secret." they said. "But I can tell your fortune!" The person waved their arms and said "Oooooohhhaooooohhhhaooohaoooh!"

Then he took out a gun and said threateningly, "I'll use this gun to tell your future, for my yolk is easy, and my burden is bright!"

He pointed it at me and pulled the trigger, and a little flag that said, "BANG!" on it came out. Then, it said that I was the Chosen One.

Then, the old woman was surprised, because her gun was actually just a fish. It was nice fish wrap, though.
© Copyright 2010 Sleazy Cloud (sleazycloud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666999-Selection---Chapter-Four