*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666759-lets-replace-this-sorry-world
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Spiritual · #1666759
basic truths about reality and how we can replace it
Why bother trying to live here on this world? This world is a pile of excrement from a bull. This world is like a bamboo raft adrift in the middle of the Pacific Ocean without an Island in sight. And living in this world is like trying to build a castle on the raft: a waste of time.
If this is all true what should we do?
We should do what is necessary to replace this world with a better one.
I am too tired to write at the moment, for more information see Helium-where knowledge rules, and join the site, and then look for the group site by Raymond Ellis, and find the group 'understanding the bible'. I also write there as 'precision'.
God wants you if your good or bad -- especially since most christians are hypocrites going to hell. The parable of the king who made a wedding feast and invited guests in Matthew in the Bible supports me on this.
© Copyright 2010 highestprecision (hiestprecision at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666759-lets-replace-this-sorry-world