*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666428-The-Legend-of-the-Three-Dragons-Part-1
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1666428
A Dragon habited planet is in danger by a crazed dragon.
          the legend of the three dragons

long ago, in a distant planet. a planet ruled by dragons. they had diffrent
veriaties, some were black others were white. some walked on
four legs others on two. they lived as one big family, they made three dragons called the rule (or kings). they were very powerful, each had an element of its own.
fire,water,and earth. after they were born two brothers had also born. one had a white scale coat, and the other in a jet black coat. they were named zacolis and carozel. zacolis was interested in knowlage. while carozel was interested in power. and so zacolis became a sciantest for the rule. carozel went insane.

may 22, 2009 5:00 PM (earth time)

zacolis was in his lab near the rules home. he has made an experament to drain power from electricity and convert to gems. the gems are use as a booster drink for dragons. zacolis stop what he was doing, he felt like he was being watched.
it was leonitis, the water dragon.
"how do you do zacolis"
"very well, why have you come"
"i sence danger"
zacolis felt sick "what kind of danger"
"very big danger, i just hope that your ready for what is about to happen"
zacolis stomach felt numb
"What, What is going to happen?"
"i cannot tell but i can say this."
"What my Lord!"
"your brother."
zacolis felt a hole punched right trough his chest. 
"No, he has been inprisoned by the worlds best dragon protecters. do you
mean-" 
"yes, he has escaped" zacolis had an idea.
"what if i can take carozel's power away?"
"is it possible?" zacolis explain, that he can mix his power gem
generator, to a downgrader for dragons. "it sounds crazy to just might work!"

May 22, 2009 10:00 Pm (earth time)

zacolis was ready for his brother, and what he must do. all of the dragons fled their homes in order two survive. carozel was known to kill dragons and eat their hearts.
"what is the plesure of this" asked zacolis,
carozels answer " i love the taste, soon you will be next"  four years ago and those words still haunt zacolis. zacolis waited with the dragons at the entrance of the city. very scary thoughts ran through zacolis mind, very scary thoughts. carozel was on the horizon. zackolis heart felt very heavy. behind carozel, a cloud of darkness evaporated in front of him. all of a sudden he vanished!
"zacolis, what ever happens...i want you to run."
"where"
"outside of this world."
"how!"
"use that rocket." leonitis pointed at a tower.
"thats a rocket"
"yes,now go!"
"but what about the pla-"
"forget it! just go"
zacolis ran toward the rocket. he turn his head, shed a tear.

the dragons stood their ground as the dark cloud aproch them. leonitis the water dragon, Jackson the fire dragon, and steven the earth dragon. the darkness grew bigger. then *blackout*

unknown time, satus none.

*gasp* zacolis breath heavily as he woke up. he saw that the city was blown up. "my lords!" zacolis yelled,
a blue hand popped out of the debre.
"my lord!"
slowly leonitis crawled out of the debre, then steven, and last Jackson. zacolis ran toward them.
"zack get down!" Jackson yelled,
"wha"
zacolis got tackeled by carozel. holding on knife in one hand carozel was about to stab zacolis. zacolis grabed the knife as it was slowly heading twords his chest.
"i told you, you will be next" carozel said in a crazy voice,

Jackson grabed carozel by the neck and slamed him to the ground.
"you little punk!"
Jackson pulled him back up and launched him very far. leonlitis ran to zacolis,
"are you all right" ask leonitis,
"his eyes." zacolis said very softly,
"its not him!"
"no zack, it is him."
Jackson and steven were fighting carozel. zacolis ran toward carozel and aimed his downgrader. it was very hard but he shot eight shots. and hit carozel, Jackson, steven, and leonitis! zacolis broke the maceine to save their lives. the beam stopped, they were still fighting. suddenty 3 gems popped out of the maceine. a red, blue, and green. zacolis grabbed them and ran to the rocket.

he got in and started the launch. he buckeld himself in and closed his eyes. *boom* the rocket went fast. with his eyes still closed, zacolis held the gems tight. for he knew what was about to happen next.
"goodbye." zacolis said with a tear falling down his cheek.

leonitis saw the rocket leaving the atmothsphere. he continued fighting, but he knew he had to do.
"guys final plan"leontis yelled,
Jackson kicked carozel to the floor. carozel got up and looked around. the dragons were in a triangle form, they combine their powers to create a big explosion! carozel was shocked. the explosion was about to blow up the planet, a nasty boom explosion happened.

zackolis felt the explosion in outer space. he knew what they had done was right. but he felt very bad. he was looking for a new planet near by. one with water, earth and fire. next  destonation 'earth'
© Copyright 2010 DracoWolf (furry99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666428-The-Legend-of-the-Three-Dragons-Part-1