*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666005-My-past-Youtube-story-for-my-friends
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1666005
This is for my youtube friends.
This will tell you my past,Dear friends.

It was a really cold night,I was flying back to my cave after my class. Suddenly,A ring of fire apperared in front of me. I slowed downed and flew to the fire ring,I quickly hide behind the bushes hoping something to come out,A dragon walked near the ring,I peered and looked at the dragon. He was really big i would say,He saw me and quickly charged at me,I quickly took flight into the air and flew to my cave. He was swift as a falcon and caught up with me and knocked me out.

I woke up in a dungeon,A human came near me,I was wondering who was that thing or creature. I was shocked,I thought i was in my cave he charged at me but somehow another dragon destroyed the cave (or dungeon) He quickly took out the "humans' And took me to a safe place.
He told me his name was Gas. One of the great dragons in the King Script.
Many thought he was dead,But he was alive. He also asked me what my name was. I didn't have a name cause i was borned without any parents. He named me and rasied me untill i was grown up,Ready to face the world by my own. Gas still visits me even up to this day. I was happy that he raised me,He found my cave and taught me about Dragonslayers and Humans.
But,He now has to guard the Temple Of Treasures,He also still visits me but really seldom now days.

I still haven't found my true parents. I am sure that i will soon find them,I very sure.
If you wanna know my name....You have to wait to the sequeal of this.

That's it friends. Next time i will tell about my first time in my very own cave.
© Copyright 2010 DarkArmedDragon (armeddragon919 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1666005-My-past-Youtube-story-for-my-friends