*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662945-white-horse-with-a-horn
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #1662945
a short story about a young boy who sees a unicorn who changes his life for the better.
The boy sat looking out at the snow falling down.He knew he wasnt allowed to run outside cuse daddy would beat him sore it had happened before.So there he satt waiting for it to stop.He saw some near the wood move.He fetched his mittens and opened the door.The cold wind blew in his face.Small as he was he knew he had to see what was in the wood.Walking across the back yard he saw it again.He slowed down as he came near the animal a wee bit scered of what it might be.Hand outstreched he held on a horn a singel horn.He had herd a hores nay when he held the horn and ther right infrount of him was a white one-of-a-kind unicorn."you only in storys an movies"he wispered to the animal hopeing it would answer but some how he knew it wouldnt.One lound call of jhons name sent the hores into a frenzy"shh daddy will beat us if he finds us".You see his father was drunk most of the time and very vilont but when sober his was very differnt wont hert a fly its the achole thats changed him  thats why his wife was in hospital most of the time cuts or bad real scraps.So there the and unicorn where hoping not to be found nor herd.The father saw the trakes in the snow and started to fallow them his son saw this happen he started to cry and wimper to himself but this hores had other idears.The hores kicked up some snow and charged at the father. That unicorn ahd proberly saved that boys life and for that the boy was ever greatful. The mother recovered an came home to see her young jhon smile at her.
(this is my very first story i would realy love help and tipns thanks)
© Copyright 2010 deep eyes (deepsleep at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1662945-white-horse-with-a-horn