*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1660329-Reverential-Fear-The-Horror-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1660329
Curiosity kills the cat, oh brother how true that can turn out to be at times
Reverential Fear

Reverential Fear The Horror Story 

I had just gone to bed; I laid my head on my pillow my mind wandered my eyelids got heavy and were closing slowly when I hear an unusual noise outside my bedroom window. My eyes opened up as fast as the wind. I got curious. It is said that curiosity kills the cat, oh brother how true that can turn out to be at times I jumped out of bed and raced to the window. There was a new moon that night and in the darkness within a short distance of my window I saw a black shadow it appeared as the figure of an awkward shape of a human.
I stood still but two white circles glowing in silver and looking like a pair of eyes were focused into mine. The roundness of the white glowing eyes had a glazed gleaming scarlet red  color, in the centre I wanted to run but my body froze’ and my feet seemed glued to the ground.
I started to Panic and although Frantic, I manage to drag myself to my bed and hide beneath the covers. Even under the cover I could sense the scarlet eyes on me. I went into a trance and a vision appeared. I watched the man, being beaten to death, and forced to plunge to his death. I was beginning to feel and see, what shadow man (this is what I named it) was seeing and feeling. It seemed to have control over my brain and it was using me to witness a horrifying experience.
Outside my bedroom window it remained silent but I could sense its nervousness. It started pacing slowly towards me, and as it got closer the arm came flying at me holding a pair of scissors and jammed it into my throat. Blood was spurting out but I got lucky the scissors only damaged my voice box.
A bluish mist started to form and condense. It was now coming into the room through the flooring. I was paralyzed with fear.
A beam of light cut into the darkness, and in a horrifying instant, all this terror left me rigid. My face reflected in the blackness on the glass window and the red streaky eyes came back to haunt me.
It dawned on me that something horrifying is about to happen.
My body; shaken and trembling with fear. I could see myself walking through the labyrinth of
Twisted branches and large broken leaves, the weeds were a meter high with obstacles that could prosper through the path.. It was becoming a living nightmare.
I was following a trail of blood, leading me deeper into the woods. My heart was pounding. I could see pieces of skin scattered along the path. Then I could hear the screaming of a female voice I wanted to hide but instead I raced towards the sound. 
I came into an opening where I saw a giant of a man tearing the clothes off a young woman, savagely. Then he started fondling her. I hid among the bushes and watched and waited patiently. If this was a dream I wanted to wake up, in a horrifying state, I watch him rape repeating raping the girl over and over and over again. He abused her with great violence.
I watched his unsightly sharp fingernails pierce her skin. The blood was squirting out. He mutilated and mangled her in an extreme bad way. This could not possibly be happening No human is capable of such a horrifying play. She never stood a chance. I could hear the sound of hounding wolves in the distance. This would have to be a night for Dracula. This young woman; possibly in her twenties, a horrific slaying of an innocent human being

The dark side of an unleashed within the blink of snake bites. He kept removing her entire skin bit by bit until all the skin of the body was gone. Drenched in blood he picked her up held her in his arms looking down at her with a smearing smile on the face, she was now just a skeleton with pieces of flesh hanging all over. This horrifying site got the better of me and I started screaming, I startled him, I was surprised to see that instead of chasing after me as I expected him to! He looked at me and just stood there calmly with his eyes gazing into mine smeared with a sneaky look eyes and stood very silent 

•          a sinister man, a man of evil,
•          the sultan of fear
•          His palace hell,’\
•          His spirit fire,
•          His motto;
        Killings Horrifying

Moments later he started pacing very slowly towards me his steps very heavy leaving a print a centimeter deep into the ground and still holding on to this thing that was once a  body and at that instance the head of the body fell off  and started rolling downhill. Drenched in blood; the now skeleton of this once a woman had only  hands, one of the legs was missing and holding that slight together was the tortured body.

The horrifying state of fear was too powerful for my brain to bear and it was then that I fell into a coma.

To be Continued………..


© Copyright 2010 Moving Forward (marynewton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1660329-Reverential-Fear-The-Horror-Story