*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649780-What-I-see
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Fantasy · #1649780
A answer to you from me
Good day Miss Lady,

To the point you will see I tell you everything.
When I look at you I see a Women that is Priceless to me!
Your heart is so filled with love that just wants a place for it to live.
I take your hand and am brought to another land with just you and me.
Then we have to come back. Please dont think I want in anyway I want to lose you.
If you miss me when I am away. Then it seems you feel the same way.
How do we talk about this. How do we say. The one thing never thought to have been I believe has begun. I dont want to jump the gun. Damn girl we do have some fun.
I reach for you with hands. your no where never to where I am. So I reach to you with my mind and I find you all the time. Please dont stray. Or look away. I am here for you as a friend. Any thing more has happened by chance. At a glimse we are here with no turning back. I love what has happened. I love where we are at. The game we play please dont mix with the feeling I say for the two are from two different places. What I say for the game is for other to know. What I say to you is please don't let go. I wish I could be a 24 hour thing. To hold you tight with a love from deep inside. I will try to keep it slow so as not to lose control. Please don't think I want you to leave. That is not the case by no means.
© Copyright 2010 Badger Beast (badgerbeast at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649780-What-I-see