*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1648192-Twilight-The-Next-Generation
Rated: E · Other · Dark · #1648192
A continuation of the Twilight Saga, with a few new characters added.
Aidan's Story:





  Falling- falling through darkness. Crashing, shattering of glass- it pierced her skin, another scar that would soon be added to the collection. A blow to the head- another to the stomach, like a grenade going off in her abdomen.

         Stupid, stupid girl why’d you have to be so stubborn? Brought into the world of the damned. Basking in triumph he stood over her, a smug grin gracing his cracked lips and yellow teeth. It was a wonder she turned out so beautiful, with genetics like that..

         Dragged- she was…dragged by the braids of her auburn hair down another flight of stairs, kicking and screaming all the way.

         “Momma won’t help you now!” he bellowed- that voice that haunted her even in her dreams. “She’s gone, and you killed her.”

         “No, no! It wasn’t me- it was you, daddy, you did this!” before she knew what she had said, another crack upon her head.

         “Dammit, girl! You just wont listen!” And once again that evil smile glistened.

         The metallic taste of blood flooded her mouth, little droplets escaped the corners. And then- a dry, wheezing cough as she lifted her tiny head and said, “Why?” the last thing she would say before falling unconscious, her only escape from this hell.

         There would never be an answer, no explanation. But then again, can we really ever know the reasons for such monstrosities? The motive to the madness of our fellow man? If only we could read into their minds. But alas, that’s physically impossible- well except for a certain vampire.. But she hadn’t had the pleasure of meeting him quite yet…
© Copyright 2010 SundanceRay (x3rayrayx33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1648192-Twilight-The-Next-Generation