*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1638118-Dreams-on-Fire
Rated: E · Article · Opinion · #1638118
Can we invest in our Dream? Can we dare to put money in what we believe is best for us?
My Dreams are on Fire.



I was supposed to do this but I am not doing what is meant for me. How many of us are asking this question everyday? How many of us heard this question from almost all the friends we know?



But for few many in this world have or had the chance to do what he/she wanted to do. The main question which is asked here is can we dare to invest in our dream? If given a chance (Not money :) ) can we leave what we do for living and start chasing our dream?



Sometimes We have had the money, we have had the talent. We even have support around (from friends always) . What we do not have is the courage, risk taking ability and ofcourse confidence in our ownself.



We always say (we as in people who are doing job) we are serving other companies. We are just labourers. We choose the profession where we feel the money will be enough to fulfill our needs and we can spend the rest of life by serving others. That will kill the talent and add frustration in daily life as we are not living or working by will but by force. Then we start complaining about small day to day life problems and that keeps on for whole system.



Can we blame system for all the things happening to us? I guess not in this case where there is a point of choice. Say I have 5 hundred thousand Rupees (INR) and I can invest that money to start a small business of my interest, can I through away my well earning job and take that risk? Can I go behind my dream which is to become a small businessman or a musician or singer or freelance writer ?



We earn sometimes enough to start doing something of our choice, but we never do that. What puts on back is the worry of the future and easy present life. We do not want to put anything on risk. And then we live the life just to increase the wealth and not eternal peace.



Dreams are really on fire if we live them and they are already burnt if we do not live them when we have or had the chance.



The question that I ask here , will remain open for all till the time we only live for the financial stability and wealth. As the popular saying says Go live what you like and see how success comes in your way.
© Copyright 2010 Soch - The ray of thought (kartikkbhatt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1638118-Dreams-on-Fire