*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1636796-L
Rated: E · Other · None · #1636796
just something that came to mind.. :)
You took your way, i took mine.. i told you id love you, and you just didnt take it,. Now look at you, suffering with a b****, and its too late now to come crying back, ive made my life without you and got stared with someone else *Heart*.

_______________________________________________________________________

Some of my friends say im a fool to think youre the one for me, just a sucker would make that kind of mistake, sadly im one of them, :S you make my head spin like no one ever has,</3 .. Spending time with you is like being in heaven, i never wanna let ya' go, with me boy is where you belong..not with that b****/w****/etc. Oh how you do me.. :| i  never had an idea of falling in love with you would be such a problem, till' now, when that wh*** came in to our lifes and ruined it all.

_______________________________________________________________________


you know i love you, you know you love me (ai least everybody says so) why make oursalefs suffer? lets take that b**** out of our way, she's been their just too long... Sometimes i start think and wonder myself why i love you this much! Well, things happen for a reason.. Something or someone should be waiting for me ahead.. *Heart*



© Copyright 2010 (L)mjba (mjba at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1636796-L