*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1620744-Forever
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1620744
This is about 2 people who will love each other even they face problems and even death.
          A guy walks by, He was bumped by a girl and on that day... they always go out and hang-out together. As time goes by, their feelings for each other go deeper and deeper, until they confess their feelings for each other.a week after they went at the guy's house.. there she meets the guy's family.. As days pass by.. everything was fine.. so totally fine.But one day, the investigator came and said that the girl was thier long lost daughter, everyone was shocked... especially the two. the girl run away because of what she heard. So she run and run.. until she found herself " IN THE WOODS NEAR THE CLIFF..." .. in there she cried and cried the whole night. On the other side.. the guy was still trembling.. he doesn't know what to do.. the only thing that left in his mind is that he had a relationship with his sister.

         Until he made up his mind.. that he must find the girl whatever it takes.When he was ready to go out to find the girl... his mother tell him that it wasn't true, the truth is that the girl is wasn't their long lost daughter... the investigator got a mistake.So he run so fast as he could, just to find the girl.Meanwhile, the girl was still crying " IN THE WOODS NEAR THE CLIFF...".. still trembling and confused.The guy doesn't know where to start and which place should the girl went. The only thing he know is that he must find the girl. He went at the girl's house but she wasn't there. He went at the cafe shop .. buts it's already close. He went at her best friend's house.. everywhere. But still there's no presence of the girl.Until half of his mind soon tells him to stop, saying " you'll never find her". But still he doesn't stop.. " I love her. I must find her. " .. That's the only words he says. It was almost 3 hours that have pass, but still doesn't see the girl. The sun starts to rise.. and on that time, he realizes that there is one place that he hadn't went to look for the girl. That is the place where they first met." IN THE WOODS NEAR THE CLIFF... WHERE YOU CAN WATCH THE SUNSET.". As soon as he remembers, he ran as fast as he could... But the girl.. was still confused, the only words that kept in his mind is that " we aren't destined for each other" " we can't never be together ". And then she look at the cliff.. staring.. thinking of the memories when they are still together, happy, enjoying every moment. While thinking, she started to walk to the cliff.. step by step.. very slow. And then she stop, just a one step forward, she will fall right down the cliff. Someone shouted. It's the guy shouting the girl's name. And at last the guy found the girl. But it's too late.... the girl was ready to fall down the cliff. The guy tried to stop her, but he's too far and his knees were shaking, his knees were tired. The girl heard him and look at him. The girl just smiled and say " Goodbye. I will always love you ... forever. " . And then she fall. The guy was shock, speechless, he tried to cry but there were no tears fall in his eyes. And the vioce of the gil still echoing in his ears.. just like a tape that playing repeatedly, saying the word " forever... forever.. forever ....". Then he started to walk.. staring at the sun... grabbing something... and....





          " I will love you too... forever.. I promise. It will be forever "





         After an hour, the cliff was full of people, police, ordinary people.. press....





          " down the cliff... I saw two bodies.. their bones were crushed terribly and the blood were scattered everywhere.. instead of being shocked of what I saw.. you know.. I was amazed.. because they weren't fall at the same time, But if you could only see their bodies, you could see that they were holding their hands together tightly and they were smiling... a smile that's full of joy......







          
.. whenever they are, I think...

                  .... they will be together .. FOREVER "


- the policeman said          


© Copyright 2009 mikaela yakumo (mikaela_yakumo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1620744-Forever