*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1619901-Valley-Of-The-Blue-Roses
Rated: · Other · Dark · #1619901
This is about the pain and sadness of being Immortal
Valley Of The Blue Roses



I travel, never stopping. I can’t stop. The pain, right behind me will be there all the quicker. My life, destroyed by the immortality given to me by the one I loved most. The one I loved, no longer here, leaving me to wander endlessly.

I can love no one, for if I do, they will age, while I stay the same forever. And as they see that I stay the same while they grow old, they think I to be a freak. They leave me, and the sadness would come back.

I ask my self, why me? Why do I have to suffer in the world of the living while my friends and family all are able to die? I’ve tried so many ways to kill myself- drowning, stabbing, leaches. But it doesn’t work. The only one I have not tried is jumping off a high point. I don’t know if it will work. But, I may eventually try.

I rest for this night, in a worn cave by a steep hill with the view of a valley. It should beautiful, but I lost any emotion that I could have had long ago. I walk up to the edge. But I don’t stop.

My body, falling down fast, doesn’t try to remain alive. My eye, weary with travel, close. They open again as I hit the ground. Lying on my back, I see a field of blue roses. I feel at peace, just for this time. My eyes close again. I hope they can stay closed forever. But I know that won’t happen.

Here in the valley of blue roses, I will stay, never to leave. Here shall be my ending place, here in the valley of blue roses.

© Copyright 2009 vampireknight (vampirechild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1619901-Valley-Of-The-Blue-Roses