*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618107-what-Jesabel-lost
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1618107
the story of a tiny fairy
Alone in the green green wood, the tiny fairy sat perched upon a green green leaf. She was glowing silver and wore a bright golden crown. The little fairy's name was Jesabel. Jesabel was the saddest fairy in all the forrest for she had just lost her true love. Jesabel poured her saddness out in tiny fairy tears that glowed too. Her tears covered the sycamore tree that she sat upon and a butterfly sailing by saw the glowing tears on the tree and searched for what this could be. The butterfly flew close enough to the leaves of the sycamore to finally spot the silver glowing fairy wearing her little golden crown,
The butterfly was pink and red and very shiny, His name was Gabriel. Gabriel fluttered around Jesabel and noticed she was crying.
"Why are you crying tiny fairy?" Gabriel asked.
Jesabel looked up for a moment thru laced fingers at the large butterfly,"Because I have just lost my true love." This seemed to have made Jesabel cry harder.
The butterfly Gabriel sat down on the sycamore branch from which the green green leaf was growing where upon sat the tiny fairy,"I am very sorry." said Gabriel.
And the butterfly sat with the little fairy while she cried and covered the tree with glowing white tears.
It seemed like no time at all before the whole trunk of the sycamore was covered in Jesabel's tears and glowing bright white.
All of a sudden Gabriel said,"Look little fairy," pointing with his butterfly hand,"Do you see that bright gold light coming closer?"
Jesabel once again looked up threw laced fingers and saw the very golden light Gabriel was speaking of gliding toward the large sycamore on which they sat. Jezabel couldn't believe her little fairy eyes,"No.. it can't be." she whimpered only loud enough for Gabriel to hear her.
As the golden light came closer Gabriel could see it was another little fairy that looked very much like his little silver friend except it appeared to be a boy.
"Jonathon!!" Jesabel called out in her tiny fairy voice.
The little golden fairy flew even closer and the butterfly could see that he was indeed wearing a little crown just like his friend's, but his was silver.
Jonathon swept Jesabel into his arms and flew high into the air holding her close. After flying up so high Gabriel could no longer see them the tiny fairies came back down to the green green leaf growing off the branch of the sycamore that Gabriel the butterfly was sitting upon,"Who is this little fairy?" Gabriel asked excitedly, seeing she was no longer crying.
"This is my one true love, butterfly!" Jesabel said happily.
"But I thought you said you lost him." Gabriel said, confused.
Jesabel looked at Jonathon,"I did lose you Jonathon! I thought I would never see you again. How did you find me?"
"I could see the way this sycamore glowed bright white with your tears from miles away. I just followed the light and it brought me to you!" Jonathon said and hugged her tight.
© Copyright 2009 Charlotte (jerren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618107-what-Jesabel-lost