*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618068-randon-story-ideas
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1618068
somehow we always forget the important things
The smirking faces all around her reminded her of when she was a child.
The sunlight reflected off the face of his watch reminding him he was late for his meeting. But he just had to get these bloodstains out.
Somehow they would have to make it right. She just couldn't go on without him. Without him she would have to live... alone. She would have to face herself. All of her flaws that he loved her enough to look past. It would just be her and her and her... alone.
There was a giant sycamore in the background that opened up. There was a brilliant light that rushed forth.
Her eyes narrowed. Another night of quiet.
The dishes weren't gonna do themselves.
Night blanketed the small village and Jesabell walked slowly into the dark wood.
Giant dragons circled overhead spitting fire and chasing each other's tails. This was going to be a long night.
Morning shown like a crystal in the helm of the warrior.
The blade sliced thru his abdomen. He smiled. Sweet death.
What is this life for? Everyone thinks I am so uplifting. Damn I am convincing.
Love was like a raging fire. Beautiful before it devours everything in site.
I miss you and inside I want to die because you wanted me.. just me.. for the rest of your life and I wanted you, just you for the rest of mine and somehow that has changed and you have taken my life away from me and I believe you thought it was a game the whole time. My heart was just a toy. My life just a play track. You used to tell me that I would know what it would feel like to want to die if I lost you. You used to tell me I was your heart. I was your whole life. What the fuck happened? If I did not change how could you?
And people hide away in their tears. Trying to find a reason to go on when they have lost their love, It is a horrible feeling. One you can easily get lost in and want nothing more than to view your last sunrise,
It would be easier than feeling the hollowness where they once were.
"Go on.. date someone new. I can promise that you will forget about me."
What? You piece of shit. YOu poice of shit syhoiu piece of shit

and I don't even feel the same about breathing. I am torn up inside and I don't know how to go on without you but somehow have to be strong and keep walking with my head held high and strong. Somehow I have to be strong. Somehow I have to be strong. Have to be strong. How to be strong?

I have to love life I have to love. I have to let myself breathe again.
His eyes were beautiful.
The girl looked down at the snake that circled around her ankles. She forgot that today she was going to die. She supposed upon further internal debate it would be too easy to be killed by the snake. Too predictable. The snake just couldnt be filled with poison. Damn. How was it going to happen then? Maybe a poisoned muffin. Maybe an anvil will fall on her head. Maybe a big black hole will open up in the ground underneath her. Maybe she will be accidentally impaled by a piece of metal flying out of a collision on main street during her afternoon walk. Maybe she will find anthrax in her mail box. Maybe she will make the wrong step and get clobbered by a semi driving full speed. Maybe she will have a brain anurism. Maybe she will cut herself accidentally while chopping some tomatoes for dinner and bleed out before the ems arrives. Maybe a ghost set a horrible trap for her. Maybe she will die of pure boredom.
How would it happen? She just wanted it to happen soon.
The snake slithered away into the grass.
She walked to the red shed in her back yard, the destination she originally had in mind. She needed to find her arrows. Yes, her arrows. Today she was going out with her friend Macy to a shooting range. She used to love shooting arrows but hadn't done it in years. Today's outing was Macy's idea. To get Barbara back out into the swing of things. Her life had come to a screeching hault since her recent seperation from the love of her life. She was having a very hard time adjusting and her friend Macy was trying to help her thru it.
She had taken a morbid quiz online a few days ago and it had told her that she was suppose to die today. Who makes quizzes like that anyway right? But she took it anyway, hoping that death would be immenent. The pain that she felt.. the heartache.. the deep depression, was enough to make her wish for a quick and painless death.. hell, pain would even be acceptable and wouldn't matter much to her right now anyway she was already feeling so much.
She opened the wooden red doors and saw a mess that was her shed. So many things in here could be the end of her.. instruments to cut almost every substance imaginable. But she had a feeling life would make her live a little longer.
After rummaging around a little she found her arrows and the bag that they came in along with her bow.
This man had a love affair with his guitar.
She wanted to be beautiful so she threw up every meal that she ate.
She weighed 87 lbs and still felt fat.
She had loved women her whole life but was too embarrassed to admit it.
She had nightmares of her brother dying.
Knives and unicorns. Steps and goldenrod. Magenta and pingpong.
Why can I not write about anything happy? It all has to be so dark.
You said you loved me. YOu said you needed me. YOu said we had it good
Now we have nothing adn it's all your fault.
The wind screams mary jimmy says
© Copyright 2009 Charlotte (jerren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618068-randon-story-ideas