*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1616284-The-Imagination-Of-Simro
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by simro
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1616284
My first story of a young girl's crazy and obscene horror filled imaginations.
The imagination of Simro

Love disappearing from her head, all feelings. No feelings. Emotional pain too much to handle, her life far too young to cut off. What else to think about, other than her very own imagination?
Imagination starts here;
Watching far too many horror movies, hell, she can’t take a bath because she’s scared that some ring woman’s face is going to pop up from the side of the bath, or the water might start running blood red. Dark black hair covering a chalk white face, a slowly moving woman dressed in a white night dress rising from below the floor boards. The thought of having a bath is beyond anything she’s ever feared before. Having a shower is nearly half as bad, scary. With just a shower tray closed in by three walls and a shower curtain, a rather see-through shower curtain. She can’t close her eyes whilst showering, a towel hanging over the shower curtain is covered with water. The thoughts run through her head, no not thoughts, imagination. A creepy face slowly appearing, hands searching everywhere for her feet, black hands with long dirty looking fingernails, broken, eaten and old.
Imaginations run wild huh? Like a scene in a horror set in a bathroom. They have to be the worst scenes, you look in your mirror, watching every movement in every corner of the room. Everything chrome, every mirror object plays tricks on your mind.
Paranoia?
Ever looked in a mirror, looked twice? Thinking, if you stare long enough you will catch yourself, or who appears to be yourself in the mirror changing, a creepy smile emerging on one side perhaps? What if your reflection started talking to you? Would you stand there and let it speak more?
These questions are unanswered, filling up her mind. Is she the only person who thinks such things? Is she going crazy?
© Copyright 2009 simro (cezroberts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1616284-The-Imagination-Of-Simro