*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1615662-Cora-chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kiss
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1615662
A pack of wolves get a shocking surprise from their god, Riza.
The loud sound of crickets rang in the amber-coated wolf's ears as she stood in
the midst of the forest,the trees covering the sky.
"Alright Sasha girl,"she assured herself "lets get home"
She lifted her paw to begin walking,but before she could the bushes made a SWOOSH sound.
She twitched her ears and looked at the bush,confused.
"Who's there?" She snarled at the bushes as she crouched ready to jump.
The bushes behind her also made noise,
Sasha jumped around swiftly enough to see a black tail and hind leg creep into it.
She barked at it,her lips pulled back revealing her fang like canines.
Before she could say "Dead meat" something jumped on her back.
In her pursuit to turn around It managed to flip her on her back.
Stunned and dizzy,she shook her head to look at the face of her attacker.
Her jaw dropped.
"Y-you" she studderd in panic "I know you! Traitor!"
Before she could say another word,her attacker bit into her neck,finishing the job.

A pretty pinkish coated female wolf looked into her den proudly at her newborn pups.
"Niomi,have you decied what to name them?" a ferret colored girl wolf asked her.
"Well,Ferra" Niomi barked,not looking up from her litter."Artix suggested I name the female one Sakura"
"And the male?" ferra asked,also looking at the pups.
"Hmm" Niomi thought,looking up at the stars.
She looked at the slightly smaller Ferra.
"I think I'll name him...Neko"
Ferra looked up at her and twitched her ears.
"Why Neko?"
"I don't know" Niomi responded not sounding dissapointed.
Ferra nodded and looked up at skyrock,where the rest of the pack huddled close looking at the sky.
She looked at the sky too,and gasped in shock.
Niomi looked as well,her eyes widend.

On Skyrock, the whole pack looked frightend exept for the pack leader,his face was expressionless.
The silence was broken by a gold and orange pelted wolf,
"Altoph,what's going on?" he yelped "What is an aurorae doing here? Theyre only seen at frostland!"
"I do not know" Altoph admmited shaking his head "but I beleive Riza has something urgent to tell us."
His grey pelt changed colors under the mysterious light.
The clouds shifted,revealing a full moon.
"It's time" he murmerd.
The golden wolf nodded.
"All wolves!" Altoph announced "If Riza wishes to communicate with us,now is the time."
The pack barked in agreement,then one by one they bowed they're heads and closed their eyes.
The aurorae dissapeared.
They all lifted they're heads,terrified.
"Did you hear that?" A female cream colored wolf yelped,shaken.
"Yes" Altoph nodded to her. "An evil will be uncovered,and no wolf can stop it."
The cream colored wolf lifted her head and stared at the empty sky.
"Who will save us?"

© Copyright 2009 Kiss (universexoxo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1615662-Cora-chapter-1