*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1613327-The-Advebtures-Of-FirebirdX
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1613327
Part 10! Don't Miss It!
When we left off the team that is now green was chasing me that is red now around my house when Brian, Mattew, Mark and Holly came in.



"Why are you all green except you Dustin?," Matthew asked confused. "You all playing a colorful game of Cops and Robers?," Holly laughing. "I though you was all older then that!," Mark protested. "What do you need saving from?" Brian asked. Running past I avoid the questions and comments. Trumpet blows the charge tone. "Charrrrrrrrrge!," Justin yelled maddly. "Help I'm only a boy don't hurt me!," I screamed. I jumped on the banester and rode down it as fast as possible kicking Justin that was at the end of it. I jumped off and took off behind Matthew once more. Holly took hold of my shirt and pulled me away. "Stop it now what ever your doing we just need a place to stay!," Holly demanded. Justin took out a knife and threw it at the target on the other side of the wall. To Be Continued..........
© Copyright 2009 Firebirdx (firebirdx8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1613327-The-Advebtures-Of-FirebirdX