*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1613018-The-Adventures-Of-FirebirdX
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1613018
This Is The First Part of the second Chapter so that means part 9 is here!
We left off at David giving a toast in honor of the team.



The team went outside spoke about the party that had finally concluded except the talking after. I stayed inside and went to my room to trying to figure out why what just happened realy did happen I came to the conclusion it doen't matter everyone had a good time. The families were all at the table talking and drinking. John went tp the kitchen and started dishes I told him not to worry with them that the team and I could do them. The team came in and helped. We got done went to the table and sat down and took on our own conversation. Finally the party ended and the team went up stairs and had a whole nother party for our own reasons I took out a lighter and lit the candles and layed on the guest that Hannah with the mole was going to sleep on that night and the others laying no the other guest bed Justin was going to sleep on. Turned on their Nintendo DS systems and were playing Mario Carts. I smoked one of my cigarettes that are smokeless and watched them for the first set of ten wins. One of them got mad and hit Miley who in turn looked at them and threw the through the wall. I was laughing because I had no idea what was realy going on having my eyes closed. Justin got up and got on the the small twin sized bed connected to the wall above mine by a small metal ladder connected to the head of it. Miley laughed and said, " Its ok I'm not going to hurt you unless you hit me like him." There was a knock on the door John fell to sleep on the couch so I slid down the banester and walked past him and covered him up in the trow blanket over the back of the couch. I opened the door slightly and seen it was Anna a friened from Chicago. I looked at her. "I know its late but can I stay here?" she asked. I opened the door more and let her in. Showed her around and took to the room everyone else was in. "Mario Carts cool, but I forgot my system." I handed her mine and told her I wasn't playing any ways. I moved next to Hannah with the mole and she smacked me. "What was that for if I may ask." She smiled and didn't answer. She watched me and I said your not doing to win that way. She gave me a look like she was going to throw daggers at me.



The Next morning they woke up and came down for breakfast. Justin had gotten in the shower and got dressed up in dress clothes. Then Miley, Hannah, Hannah, and then on. I got in the shower and go sprayed by a blast of red dye from a trap they all had a part in. I came out with red and blonde hair and a red body. I looked around and then sat down. "I'm not even going to ask who did this." They laughed the plans worked. Bad thing about the dye it lasted three days. They tryed to keep from laughing but they couldn't. They were litterly rolling on the floor laughing the rest of the day I wore a red Lee pants and a red shirt. Playing along that night I turned the power off execpt for the hot water heater and the bathroom lights. Put green dye in their shower and they all ran around green. I turned the power back on and they seen what I did. Smiling ran away from the angry mob I was getting ready to get ripped apart by. Then a knock at the door "I'll get it." trying to stall. I opened the door and seen Brian a friend. Just then Holly, Matthew and Mark walked in behind him. Seeing Matthew I hid behind him and said "Save me brother!" It calmed down except the occasional "Your lucking their here." That night I locked my bedroom door.



The third day I was pink. They walked around calling me Pinky they all called each other Brain. I shook my head and looked at my pink feet. To be continued........
© Copyright 2009 Firebirdx (firebirdx8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1613018-The-Adventures-Of-FirebirdX