*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607601-The-Adventures-Of-Firebird-X
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Other · #1607601
Part 7 Don't miss out!
Were we left off Dustin had fell to the the newly paved asphalt below.



I turnered and looked at the setting sun. I walked slowly to a puddle and gazing at the reflection of the sun. I drew my sword and walked to one of the hundreds of restaurants I own and put on my best clothes. Sword still dangling in my hand the waiter took me to my table. All of a sudden WB, TB, and AW came in looking at me surprised I was even there they joined me at my table. Two friends of mine came in after that and seen us wazed and took there place at the now full table there names Hannah having a mole on her cheek and a very nice smile she was a very silent person you'll learn more later on in this part. The other one was named Hannah how ironic she was had a nice smile, but no mole, she had one tooth that partly coved the next to it. She wasn't as silent, but still kind and caring. We ordered our meal and then i got the idea of playing some poker. So I pulled out the cards and delt two cards to WB, AW, TB, and myself. The meal came we ate then i got the feeling just as the two Hannahs were getting up to see if they wanted to join the team. They agreed and became know as Forest Guardian the Hannah without the mole. The other Hannah became Day Walker. That is when an old member of our team came in not mentioned in any of the parts of this on going story. Her name being Miley she had long brown lovely hair. She was the previous Angel Wind until she stepped down from the position a few years ago. She becmae known as Shadow Dart. As the custom was at hand we they all three had to fight me at once with freshly smelted swords of there element. I had two being the leader of the team. I put a few tables together and we fough right on top of them. A few minutes later I began to dub them members of the team. I went out side for my daily smokeless cigarette.



I was sleeping just then the team and the families mine in the back came in my bedroom. The team came to see me in the morning bringing gifts for some reason I looked at them puzzled no idea what was happening. "John you to? What is this about? Are you all ok? I'm lost can you please tell me what the meaning of this is?" I still afraid of what was in store for me. The team, the families, John, and my family all looking at me in a strange look. "Stop asking so many questions!", WB demanded. AW looked at me and told me to relaxe that every thing was fine. I rapped myself up in my sheets and made my way to my dresser I took my clothes to my bed layed down and covered up and got dressed. Then the gifts came. Still confused I opened the first one and went to the next. After all that I went to my dojo I built outside to just to see more gifts. I went over to my punching bag and started attacking it. They came in looked at me and had the nerve to tell me to go inside that it was cold. I stared at them told them I made out of fire, and kept fighting the bag. They followed to the bathroom door and texted me to see if I was ok with them standing right behind the door. I came out and seen the good looking Hannah out side the one with the mole. She walked over and kissed me I spat at the ground, and walked off checking over my shoulder to see if was was following.



.to be continuted............
© Copyright 2009 Firebirdx (firebirdx8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1607601-The-Adventures-Of-Firebird-X