*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1603382-Billy-Caspers-Morning-Life
Rated: E · Article · Experience · #1603382
Billy can’t choose which gives him the most trouble.
[[Daily News]]
By: Sharnelle Leonard


BILLY CASPER'S MORNING LIFE


Early in the morning Billy is disturbed by the turning and tossing of his brother Jud. Billy and Jud have to share a bed, which is very uncomfortable. Billy is much more mature than Jud, and Jud is older than Billy. Jud has to get up early in the morning for his Job, so Billy has to wake up in order to wake Jud up. Jud isn't thankful for the effort Billy makes to make his life easier. Billy also has to get up because he had a job as well. Billy got dressed as fast as possible without even eating his breakfast. He ran outside for his bike so he can attempt to be on time. Jud took Billy's bike without asking him for permission, so Billy had to run all the way to work. On the way to work Billy stole a bottle of milk to drink because he was very hungry. When Billy finally gets to work he took the bag of papers and began his paper route. Billy had to deliver papers all over the neighbor hood on feet because he didn’t have a bike. Billy was exhausted from his morning Job, but he didn’t even have time to rest because he needed to hurry to school before it started.When Billy is in school, he tries to be noticed in class by being loud and answering to the teacher when it’s not needed. But Billy gets scolded from his teacher very harshly.
© Copyright 2009 •Sharnelle• (sharnelle123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1603382-Billy-Caspers-Morning-Life