*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1602292-The-Adventures-of-Firebird-X
Rated: GC · Novel · Other · #1602292
This is the First Part of The Second Chapter! Don't Miss This!
We left off Angel was playing checkers with her sister.



The next morning, I was in bed in a deep sleep. Then, I heard a faint tap on my bedroom door. My butler John came in with my cell phone cupped in his worked calloused hands. He handed my phone to me, and told me he thought it was Angel trying to call me. I said groggily, "Couldn't you take it and tell her tell I would call her back as soon as I could." He agreed with an unsure voice if he realy should, "Yes, Sir. but shouldn't you talk to her she is your girlfriend after all." I looked at him and nodded "Your right like normal but I hate it when you are." He smiled, "She is waiting and you should stop stalling." I glanced down " Ok hand me the phone please." He smiled and chuckled, "I love being me, but for once I'll have to denie your request because I enjoy talking to Angel." I smiled back, " Ok so you can talk to her." He tossed me the phone right then. I talked to her then went down stairs for my Sunday threw Friday cup of extreme caffine french vanilla cappuccino and looked at the newspaper with John sitting across from me in his normal red blazer being his uniform with a black tie and black blue jeens. I stepped outside and Water seen me and flagged me over to him. We spoke for a few minutes and he went inside his shared house with my family.



I turned my car on and popped a compact disk in the radio, and turned the car off. I took a walk down town and seen a few neigbors and waved. Went inside the store called "The Range One Stop" after our high school basketball team. Sat in the single stool in front of one of the fighting game at the end of the three games and took a dollar and broke it and inserted one of the four qaurters I had gotten and inserted it into the same machine as I had gotten it from. Played it didn't like it and walked over to the next one which was a bowling game. I had played this one before and enjoyed it. Agian, I got second place in the record. Walked over to the next and inserted the third quarted I heard that this game being a shooting game that you had to protect Areo Smith that it wasn't very fun but I liked trying new things I agree with the review that the others had given it. I took the last quarted and two dollar bills bought a Mountain Dew Voltage for me and John. I walked to the river and skipped a few rocks I had carried in my pocket from my rock bed around my garden. I walked back to the house and handed the beverage to him. I left and went to town.



I found Dustin there figures he wasn't alone he had two girls rapped in a blanket with one in each arm. I walked over and putched him my deadly putch. He got up and brushed himself and acted like he was going to retaliate from the previous blow to his stomach. He got sick on the concrete and swore out loud stampping his foot as he as he continued. The two girls still rapped in the blanket ran off. I walked off and didn't look back. He chased me and grabbed my shrit collar and pulled and got a fist out. Just, the Water jumpped off the house we was fighting in front of and blasted Dustin with a blow so hard I felt it rip my shrit off my now bare chest. Dustin got up and wipped his nose from the blood. I walked over and kicked him square in the side of the head he landed in front of the new Walgreens acrost the street a person had to slam on the brakes and said some untypeable things. Thats when they noticed it was me. I made a new black and red striped shirt appear. Stepped across the road and Dustin ran off when he seen us coming in the middle of picking up his teeth that fell out from the kick. Water said he was on his way to see what had happened because he had gotten from his parents who were on the way home from a long day of work. Told him to come and he seen me and Dustin. Out no were Justin and Arena appeared I figured they would when they seen there flunky flung across to the side of the road they were hiding on top of a house just next to Walgreens. Thunder came and jumped over me and ran and putched Justin as he ran and he was thrown a few feet in front us. Thunder turned around a produced a throwing knife bright and shiny and threw at me knowing I would catch it. I caught as he knew I would and threw harder then Thunder at Arena. At the same time to the knife hit Water was running kicked with all his strength which was hard enought for him to complete back flip. Landing with one palm on the ground and one of his knees. Patrick was laying on the ground behind me from Thunder running into him with his elbow.



Patrick took off runnning I threw a rope and put a skateboard and hitched a ride to find out were he was going so fast to. I reported to Water were he was going and he teleported and join us at there Granma's yellow house.



To be continued in the next exciting part......
© Copyright 2009 Firebirdx (firebirdx8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1602292-The-Adventures-of-Firebird-X