*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1600564-The-Adventures-of-Firebird-X
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1600564
Part three of a four part chapter Don't miss out!
Last, at the end of part two I put Angelwind bluting out of loud so lets pick up from there.

I looked down at my feet water rainning down on me from the unexpecting Justin. "How long?" The two simple word fell out of my mouth. "How long? How long?", mocked Patrick with a laugh of defince. "How long did you guys cause so mutch pain to inceosent people like this? It just inhuman! You ack like animals and animals isn't close to it let alone mortals or inmortals should! What do you think your doing?" I spoke in a slur. "What did you say little man?" Dustin demanded. You know its not polite to mummble, you goodly two shoes!" Arena spitting the words out. We heard a high- pitched screem of terror I looked up from my feet bleeding and in pain from the half inch pain of glass falling from above the the top of a five story neglected and run down apparment building. I walked over to the body of Justin and slowly pulled my sword out of the the blue, cold, and glazely eyed body. I toke a napkin out of my pocket and wiped the dried blood off the hilt and blade of my fire sword. I took it and lifted it slowly to my face covering on eye with the other closed looking at the reflection on my open eye. WB came over to me and put his arm around me "Are you ok man?" I slowly reached for his arm and pushed it off my shoulder. "I I I'm leaving" I said it so low WB that was right next to me had trouble understanding me. "I understand my friend.......... I'll go to." he said. "No" the word didn't make out my mouth when there was a silence. Then a car was on a crash corce with a semi Dustin driving it at top speed directly at the car. AW ran towards it got in between and made a force feild around the very terrified car and its driver. Justin honked the horn cursing as as he went towards AW and the car making a tight sandwich around her. A gun fire then a thud from a board from one of the boarded windows in a an old office building from the comany moving arcoss town to make more money. Patrick had produce a seven forty seven and was firing not caring were the bullets may land or hit. WB pulled my sword from hits covering with a split of wind producing a very powerful and very dangerous wind blast. With a grunt threw it with every bit of his energy he fell and landed in a very ragged pile of glass. Hit Patrick from the force he was forced to fire one last bullet and spun around and fell from were he had been fireing his gun. AW crawled out of the wreckage the woman in the car was fine Dustin had a broken nose the war was over...... to be continued.
© Copyright 2009 Firebirdx (firebirdx8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1600564-The-Adventures-of-Firebird-X