*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1600480-The-Adventures-of-Firebird-X
Rated: GC · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1600480
This is part two of the on going Saga of Adventure!!
Were we left off I was talking about not being a normal person along with my friends.

We going to explore life as us. Well first I own my own house and I have a girlfriend, I live where my house realy stands, I have three buttlors. I make my own wine and have lots of cars in fact my three one hundred feet tall garages that are under ground are full. I'm a multi-millionaire and I have a house filled with keys to my cars and to my under ground tunnels that can take me any were I want just by saying were to go and throwing a tunnel in front of my car. Well this is were I don't belong.



My friends live in one house with there families, exept Arena she is my girlfriend she lives in my house at the other end.



"You want some action well let me give it to you." This is where the fun begins! The wars yes wars like the World War II and World War I. Yes we was in them fighting for the americans we were there in a way there secret weppon. Now in part one I was talking about our other side yes well this is were they come in. "I'll kill you you twerp", screamed Dustin Staton (in real life that our names, but on here we go by FB, WB, AW, or TB. Waterbeast, Angelwind, Thunderbird or Firebird also). "You'll never get away with this!" WB yelled for help from the others. "Aww but we already have yelled Waterbeast, and I'm going to enjoy you mentioning this to the mayor's daughter, and the court!" Justin Harville at the top of his lungs. The silence cut threw our ears a silence so deep it was deffening. The the ear spliting sound of a sword being unsheated. "I'll kill you while I have the chance you buthole." The I took the sword and launched it into Justin's chest. "Take that!" I yelled my foe was wounded he was gushinging water like a rain storm. He dropped to the ground motionlessly staring at my feet his nevers twiching like mad. "One down only three to go!" Angelwind blurted out loud.

to be continued........
© Copyright 2009 Firebirdx (firebirdx8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1600480-The-Adventures-of-Firebird-X