*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1600372-endron-legacy-chimera-civil-war-pt-2
by revan
Rated: 13+ · Script/Play · Fantasy · #1600372
continuing endron legacy: chimera civil war pt 1
Venom and Renhan are hanging out near the battle scene talking.
Renhan: so what happened?
Venom: the chimeras tried to assassinate grandpa Zorkorin.
Renhan: no, it was obvious you were reading the guy’s fighting style, but when you were fighting the girl. It was like she was able to block you out of her mind or something.
Venom: she didn’t block me out of her mind. She was just so obsessed with something it was all that was on her mind. Her fighting was all reflex and instinct. She’s not even living in this reality; her mind is trapped in a fantasy world.
Renhan: and what is this fantasy world like
Venom: she’s obsessed with the male assassin, undying love for him. She lives and breaths for him. And strangely the guy is either really dedicated to his mission or he lives to kill Zorkorin as well. He knew everything about Zorkorin.
Venom spots Sayan and gets exited
Venom: common:
She runs to Sayan all exited
Venom: hi daddy.
She stands there with her hands behind her back, biting her lower lip, turning her body back and forth.
Sayan: you have something to tell me sweetheart?
Renhan catches up.
Venom: not me daddy, Renhan.
Sayan crosses his arms and stares at Renhan
Renhan: yeah…
He scratches the back of his head and sighs
Renhan: I love your daughter
Sayan holds his hand out to his side. Blue energy forms into a kwan-dao. Venom jumps between Sayan and Renhan.
Venom: Renhan run!
Renhan bolts away from Sayan. Venom turns to Sayan begging him
Venom: daddy no! I really like him!
Sayan: where’s his room?
Venom: (tearing) daddy!
Venom looks around and spots Pre-Score
Venom: MOM! MOM! HELP!
Pre-Score runs over
Pre-Score: what is it sweetheart?
Sayan: where is his room!
Venom: mom, dad wants to kill my boyfriend
Sayan: where is his room!?!
Pre-Score places a hand on Sayan’s shoulder
Pre-Score: sweetheart don’t you think you’re over reacting?
Sayan shrugs off her hand
Sayan: no
Pre-Score: let’s stop to think, who is this kid?
Venom: his name is Renhan
Sayan: Dracite’s boy
Pre-Score: ok you’ve known Renhan all his life
Sayan: so?
Pre-Score: you know he’s a good kid right?
Sayan: your point?
Venom: he’s not like those other bastards who tried to use me, he loves me for whom I am, not what I am.
Sayan: and you know this for a fact? How do you know he’s not lying to you?
Venom: you’re forgetting about my talent daddy
Sayan sneers.
Pre-Score: honey, you’re just going to have to accept that our daughter is growing up; you’re going to have to accept that guys are going to be falling in love with her. Remember back when we first started dating, you saving my life all those times. We were young back then, we fell in love quickly. Venom and Renhan are going through the same thing.
Sayan sneers more then the energy kwan-dao disperses and he walks away. Venom sits on the ground, crying. Pre-Score kneels right beside her.
Pre-Score: relax; he’s not going to do anything tonight. I’ll talk to him some more, before we go to bed. Just remember, Venom, he’s your father, and he’s trying his best to keep you safe, he’s doing his best to look after your best interest. He loves you; you’re the most important thing to him.
Venom hugs her legs and cries into her knees
Pre-Score: you love him, don’t you?
Venom nods


Inside Renhan’s room, Renhan is getting undressed from his formal wear. He sits on his bed and sighs. Suddenly Venom comes bursting through his door and glomps him. She cries into his shoulder, holding on tight.
Renhan: Venom, is everything alright?
Venom: don’t let go of me
Renhan wraps his arms around Venom and holds on tight.
Renhan: what happened?
Venom cries into Renhan’s shoulder. For awhile
Venom: he was going to kill you… I’m sorry… I’m so sorry… I never guessed that he’d react that way
Renhan: it’s alright
Venom: no it’s not alright. I’m so sorry; I’ll make it up to you, somehow.
Renhan: no you don’t have to
Venom rolls on top of him, straddling him.
Venom: yes, I do.
Venom starts kissing Renhan, lips and neck.
Renhan, Venom, no
Renhan pushes Venom up
Renhan: please, let’s wait.
Venom nods with tears rolling down her face.
Renhan: what’s going to happen now?
Venom: mom is going to talk to daddy, and hopefully she’ll be able to talk some sense into him.
Renhan wipes the tears from Venom’s eyes. Venom lies down on top of him.
Venom: I love you
They lay there, Venom eventually falls asleep. Renhan watches her sleep until he falls asleep himself.


Sayan is lying down on a bed watching the news about the assassination attempt. Pre-Score walks it and sits on the bed.
Pre-Score: can we talk?
Sayan: about what?
Pre-Score: your daughter.
Sayan: there’s nothing to talk about
Pre-Score: there’s everything to talk about
Sayan: enlighten me
Pre-Score: why can’t you accept that your daughter is growing up?
Sayan: I brought her into the academy, isn’t that acceptance?
Pre-Score: she’s more than ready to start dating.
Sayan: she trusts guys way to easily.
Pre-Score: she knows who she can trust because she can look into them. She can read minds for the gods’ sake.
Sayan: well I don’t trust them
Pre-Score: you don’t trust Renhan? He’s like your son; you’ve been no less than a father to the kid.
Sayan uses the remote to turn up the volume on the TV. Pre-Score grabs the remote and turns the TV off.
Pre-Score: if you can’t trust Renhan, then who can you trust?
Sayan: he’s not good enough for her
Pre-Score: then who is!?!
Sayan just stares at Pre-Score
Pre-Score: she means the universe to you right
Sayan: yes
Pre-Score: and you want her to be happy right
Sayan: happiest being in the universe
Pre-Score: well Renhan makes her happy; shouldn’t you give him a chance?
Sayan rolls over and goes to sleep, tired of the conversation. Pre-Score slides into bed next to him.
Pre-Score: sleep on it
Pre-Score kisses him
Pre-Score: goodnight sweetheart.


Rap walks through the throne room. Chimerasaurus is sitting on his throne
Chimerasaurus: ah you’re back, how was the mission
Rap: failed
Chimerasaurus pounds on the armrest of his throne
Chimerasaurus: AGAIN!
Rap stops and looks Chimersaurus in the eye
Rap: the kid got in the way.
Chimerasaurus: where is she?
Rap: don’t know, don’t care. Probably still on Oceanic where I left her. The dragons must have captured her by now.
Chimerasaurus: you let them capture her?
Rap: she believes in the principals of the weak. She let them cloud her mind and judgment.
Chimerasaurus: how so?
Rap: she loves me.
Chimerasaurus: and that’s bad how?
Rap: what!?!... what do you mean how is it bad? You taught me that love is for the weak. That one should ignore his feelings for others because they cloud judgment. The training camps need to be adjusted, apparently they’re not wiping out all weaknesses of our soldiers.
Chimerasaurus: that’s not particularly true
Rap: are you telling me you lied to me?
Chimerasaurus: that was only for that one mission. If you allowed yourself to fall in love with Zorkorin’s daughter then you would have flaked to their side and betrayed me. In all actuality love is the strongest emotion of all. That’s why our enemies are so strong. They’re driven by their love for each other.
Rap storms out of the throne room

Rap storms through the halls of the palace thoughts racing through his head
Rap: (inner thoughts) if he lied to me about love, then he probably lied to me about my entire life. All he has done for me is train me to kill my uncle. He’s programmed it into my life. I don’t even know what id do with my life once Zorkorin is dead. Why does he want Zorkorin to die so badly?

Flashback to when Rap was a child. He’s sitting in the wild next to a fire. With him is his father’s ghost.
Rap: dad, why must Zorkorin die?
Chimerasaurus: because he is a monster son. He killed me out of cold blood. He’s rising in political power, soon he will be the ruler of an entire planet and the people will suffer under his rule. In order to save the galaxy from his tyranny he must be killed.
Rap: why must I be the one to kill him? Aren’t there others who can do it?
Chimerasaurus: unfortunately son everyone else who can do something believe his lies, and are becoming his friends, soon they too will become just like him.
Rap: so eventually, I’ll have to kill them too.
Chimerasaurus: yes my son
End flashback.

Rap: (inner thoughts) in comparison to my father’s rule…
Flashes through scenes of people having fun at the dragon academy the dragons making peace with the unicorns, cyclops, and phoenix, and the brutality of the chimera conquest, slavery of the people, and forcing the children of the chimera training camps to kill.
Rap: (inner thoughts) in comparison. It’s my father who has been the tyrant. The innocent civilians are treated no better than slaves. And what crimes have they done? The only ones treated better than them are those who sacrifice their lives in the military. Even then they’re treated like shit. And only slightly higher than those are those who were born in the military, the true chimeras. As for the dragons, their military is all volunteer; no one is forced to fight, and no one is forced to kill. And their civilians, they live happy, free lives. They don’t have any slave masters to which they’re forced to obey.
Rap stops in his tracks
Rap: (inner thoughts) Zorkorin is no monster, he’s no tyrant. My father is the true monstrosity here. He’s the one who deserves to die. He’s the one I must kill to save this forsaken country. I can’t do this alone, I need help.


Kitten is sitting alone in an interrogation chamber, cuffed. Shortly Pre-Score, Venom, Aresting, and Talon walk in, they sit down and stare at Kitten.
Talon: who is your king, emperor, ruler?
Kitten just sits there starting at the table.
Pre-Score: if you’re worried about the punishments you may receive for telling us anything, you can relax, we will protect you from your government as if you were one of our own
They pause
Venom: she’s not worried about anything. The only thing she’s thinking about is that male assassin…. That’s harsh; I can’t believe a guy would do that to a girl. I can really sympathize with you. You love him a lot.
Kitten looks up.
Kitten: how do you know these things?
Venom: it’s a talent… unfortunately I can’t teach it to you to help impress the guy. Its something that I was born with; there really isn’t any way to teach it.
Kitten looks down in disappointment. Zorkorin walks in
Zorkorin: how’s it going?
Venom: not good, grandpa. She won’t even think of anything.
Zorkorin leans on the table.
Zorkorin: tell me, who is your leader?
Kitten grabs the locket on her choker.
Venom: the male assassin is the son of her emperor, there’s a picture of him in her locket.
Zorkorin walks around the table takes Kitten’s choker off of her, kitten holds on refusing to hand it over but eventually gives in. Zorkorin opens the locket and looks at it in horror.
Zorkorin: no… this can’t be… they’re supposed to be dead. I killed them… how is this possible?
Pre-Score: you ok, sir?
Zorkorin: over a hundred years ago after the destruction of Earth, a kid, by the name of Rap attempted to kill me to avenge Chimerasaurus, who happened to be his father. He tried getting close to me by dating Air, my daughter. He was too eager to wait for the right moment to strike and attacked too early. I killed him, struck him down with my god guardian.
Venom: that would explain why his only thoughts were to kill you
Pre-Score: but that doesn’t explain why he’s still here.
Talon: it could be an imposter.
Zorkorin: no, it was him, I remember that fighting style. Gather all our spies and send them out to find where Chimerasaurus is. Put the girl back into her cell, and give her some food.
Zorkorin walks out.
Talon: why did Zorkorin act like that when he heard it was Rap and Chimerasaurus?
Venom: Chimerasaurus betrayed grandpa; they used to be the best of brothers, until they found the endrons. Then everything changed. And apparently Chimerasaurus destroyed their home planet in an attempt to kill him.


Rap walks through the dragon academy, studying his surroundings. He walks into a building and walks to the front desk
Rap: I need to speak with Zorkorin
Secretary: do you have an appointment?
Rap: no
Secretary: name, rank, and reason for this appointment?
Rap: if I told you, I’d have to kill you
Secretary: no one sees the emperor.
Rap: I must speak with him; I have vital information about this war… I’m a spy
Secretary: and what do you expect for me to tell him.
Rap: his nephew is here
The secretary picks up the phone and calls in
Secretary: I have someone looking for you; he says your nephew is here
Shortly three dark portals open up around rap. Talon, Aresting, and Pre-Score come out of the portals and ambush Rap, they cuff him. Rap doesn’t put up a fight. They then bring him into the dark portals

The come into the detention center through the dark portal and throws Rap into the cell directly across from Kitten’s and locks him inside. Rap gets up to his feet.
Rap: I need to speak with Zorkorin.
Kitten looks up, she notices Rap in the cell across from her. She comes to the bars of her cell. Talon, Aresting, and Pre-Score leave the detention center without a word.
Kitten: what happened?
Rap: what? How I got here?
Kitten nods
Rap: that doesn’t matter now; just tell me, where does your loyalty lie?
Kitten sulks and blushes
Kitten: (whispering) you
Rap: good, I’m going to need your help.
Kitten: even though I’m weak?
Rap: apparently that’s a lie my father told me, it turns out love is what makes the dragons as strong as they are.
Kitten: it’s what made me strong.
Rap: tell me, how? It’s foreign to me and I need to understand it.
Kitten: before I ran into the forest I was weak, perhaps the weakest to ever live in the training camps. I was always picked on by the others for that, my lack of a chimera crest, and my unique genetics. Do you know what its like to be the only one with pink hair and pink eyes, how easily you stand out from all the others? The instructors all knew my name and used me as the example of what not to be. I couldn’t stand it anymore, I ran into the wild to die. Then you came along and gave me a reason to live. I fell in love with you at first sight; I had this urge to be by your side at all times, at that age I had the urge to be the mother of your children. And I knew that if I ever wanted to fulfill those urges, those dreams, that id have to find you, or have you find me, and be alive. And of course as it’s like in the camps, only the strong survive. That’s what they’re there for isn’t it, to root out the weak and eliminate them so that they don’t weaken us as whole. Every time I sparred I kept you in my thoughts and my power just ignited and I quickly killed my opponent just complete overkill. Eventually no one would spar with me; I only had the training dummies. I guess that’s where the roots of me being unable to fight multiple opponents came from. Never the less I persevered I kept dreaming of you and my power skyrocketed. Eventually I tired of the dummies, and went into the wild to have some living targets. I caught a grovle that wandered from the pack and ambushed it. I returned knowing that that would grant me my armor. It was a few days before my fleet was scheduled to leave for my first mission, I took the time to find a high ranking officer that I knew I could beat and challenged him, it was a simple win, unfortunately I didn’t know until we shipped out that he was the admiral of a fleet of non-pures. So after that first mission I searched for another to boost my rank, I found Uthog. You must have seen, or at least heard of that fight, the 16 year old who became the strongest soldier in the Chimera Empire, I won that fight for you. And because of my performance in that fight Chimerasaurus called me to his throne room, there’s where we met again.
Rap: so that truly is the power of love
Kitten: what do you draw your power from?
Rap: don’t know, I guess my desire to kill Zorkorin
Kitten: I’m sorry for being so week that I stopped you from achieving that goal.
Rap: don’t be, it’s actually good you got in my way
Kitten: what are you talking about, Zorkorin is the enemy. He’s building an oppressive tyranny. He should be dead
Rap: I’ll explain it later, after I talk to Zorkorin.
At that moment two soldiers come and take Rap to an interrogation chamber.

Inside the interrogation chamber Zorkorin and Venom wait. Rap is brought in; they sit him in the free chair at the table and leave.
Zorkorin: how did you plan on killing me by walking strait up to me?
Rap: I need to speak with you.
Zorkorin isn’t convinced.
Rap: ever since the death of earth my father has fed me lies. He made me believe that you were a monster that was going to destroy the universe, made me believe that id be a hero if I killed you. I know now who the real monster is, it’s my father.
Zorkorin looks at Venom
Venom: he’s changed.
Zorkorin turns back to Rap
Zorkorin: so what do you want to talk about?
Rap: an alliance

It’s on the bridge of a chimera flagship. Rap and Kitten walk in. Polon turns and looks at them.
Polon: general Kitten and lord Rap, it’s an honor to have you here. What brings you aboard my ship?
Rap: the dragons have amassed a large assault force and are on their way, they’re going to end the war with one epic battle.
Kitten: I overheard them talking about it when they had me in captivity.
Rap: I saw them gathering their forces when I busted her out, the bastards must have tracked us in our escape.
Kitten: one of my patrol ships spotted them on their way here, my forces are gathering behind the moons, when the time is right they’ll surround the enemy and deal the finishing blow.
Rap: I suggest that you move your forces into position, Polon
Polon: yes sir.
Polon walks over to a holo-table and start directing his ships.

The dragon forces exit slip-speed just outside the chimera’s range. Polon, Kitten, and Rap come on the view screen of the Fable, the dragon flagship.
Polon: so you’re eager to die dragon that you decided to seek death itself
Zorkorin: this war will end today
Polon: with your death no doubt
Rap: after this battle our feud will no longer exist
Zorkorin: we’ll be looking forward to it.
Zorkorin turns off the view screen
Zorkorin: full speed ahead, its time to teach them the power of a dragon.

The dragon fleet moves forward and the battle begins, ships are firing upon one another. Dragons, chimeras, and their riders are launched from their ships and they start battling. During the battle the chimera royal guard fleet starts moving around and surrounds the battle space. Eventually the chimera royal guard flagship moves into the battle, right in front of the main fleet flagship. The chimera royal guard flagship fires a shot at the Fable. The Fable starts smoking and falls to the planet.

Onboard the chimera flagship kitten’s face starts twitching.

Flashback to just after Zorkorin’s talk with Rap, they release Kitten and hand her over to Rap.
Kitten: what’s going on?
Rap: just come with me, this isn’t the place to explain it.

Flashes to Kitten and Rap walking through the Hyron training camp, they walk up to a large building.
Kitten: this building is off limits, only those with special permission from Chimerasaurus may enter.
Rap: ignore that, he’s just hiding the truth here.
They walk inside. Inside the building there are hundreds of women chained to chairs with IV tubes in them, many are pregnant, some are in the process of giving birth. Droids are tending to those giving birth.
Kitten: where are we?
Rap: this is what we call a birthing plant. Chimerasaurus has collected the strongest women he could get his hands on and puts them in these plants. There they’re injected with his seed. The IV tubes feed them hormones that cause the baby to be born within a day. Then they start the process all over again.
Kitten stands looking across the plant in shock
Rap: every single pure chimera was born in a plant just like this, you were born here. Have you seen what its like, for our civilians?
Kitten shakes her head, unable to speak
Rap: they’re slaves, they have no free will. They’re forced to build our war machines. The only time when they get a break, is when they die, or if they volunteer for our forces and become what we call non-pures. You know how the non-pures are treated; you used to be an admiral of a fleet of them.
Kitten: so… Chimerasaurus is a tyrant, not Zorkorin. All throughout the training camps they teach us that we are salvation, that the dragons are monsters that must be destroyed.
Rap: when the real monster is “our” father
Kitten: so that’s why you went to the dragons, you wanted their help in liberating our country.

Kitten intercoms all chimera royal guardsmen, flashes through scenes of the royal guardsmen hearing the message
Kitten: my fellow chimeras, we have been lied to. All our lives we’ve been taught that the dragons are an infection upon the universe, that they must be destroyed for the universe to survive. That’s wrong, look at the dragon’s culture, they are no monsters; they’re no daemons. The real tyrant is the one who fed us these lies, our “lord” Chimerasaurus.
The two guardsmen who are guarding the doors to Chimerasaurus’ throne room look at each other and the doors to the throne room.
Kitten: Chimerasaurus has enslaved a sovereign nation. We were born as slaves to him, his only intention was for us to fight and die for his monstrous desires, to enslave other nations who’ve done nothing wrong. My brothers, my sisters, in order to save this country, our lord Rap, and myself have made a treaty with the dragons, an alliance to destroy this tyranny. Join us, when the time comes fight alongside the dragons and free this nation. JOIN US!

End flashbacks. Polon turns and looks at Kitten
Polon: are you anxious about the death of the dragons, kitty?
Kitten extends her wrist blades and stabs then into Polon. She brings her face right against his.
Kitten: only my allies can call me kitty
Kitten kicks Polon off of her wrist blades, he is thrown back against the wall. Rap builds an orb of energy in his hand and throws it at the front of the bridge. The wall explodes, Rap and Kitten allow the vacuum of space suck them out of the bridge. Once they are within safe distance, Rap holds two fingers by his head and points them at the bridge of the lesser flagship. The royal guard flagship fires upon the bridge of the lesser flagship. The royal guard’s fleet starts firing on the lesser chimera fleet. Dragon and chimera royal guard cruisers make it into the planet’s orbit. The Fable crashes into the ocean.
Flashback it’s a video chat between Rap and Kitten with Zorkorin. There is a holo-table displaying the chimera palace.
Rap: now the royal guardsmen in the palace won’t attack you but the garrison at the Hyron training camp will, there are a couple thousand soldiers stationed there.
Zorkorin: so we’ll bomb it from orbit, before our assault.
Rap: that wont due, they have anti orbital cannons.
Zorkorin: so what do you suggest?
The holo-table shows the Hyron training camp with the river that leads up to it from a nearby ocean.
Rap: fake your ship being shot down, and land in the ocean; send a team of your soldiers to go up the river and into the camp and place a nuke in the center leave then detonate.
Zorkorin: sounds like a plan
Rap: make sure that the soldiers you send will follow your orders exactly; there will be temptation for them to abandon their mission after what they may see in the camp

In the hanger of the fable, a squad of dragon spec-ops soldiers: Wentrex, Kieton, Yomag, Kisten, and Gleina, is getting prepped for a mission. Kieton is polishing his endronian beam riffle. Yomag is putting on his armor. Kisten is meditating. Glenia is putting her hair up to fit in her helmet. Wentrex puts on a unicorn medusa cannon.
Kieton: dude, when did you get that?
Wentrex: a unicorn remembered me in his will.
Yomag: nice
Glenia: how’d he die?
Wentrex: he tried using it on the hottest man in the entire dragon army, who ripped it off his arm and used it on him instead.
Glenia: can you get me his number? I need a date for this weekend.
Wentrex: you’re looking at him sweetheart
Glenia: you, hottest man in the dragon army? I’m sorry but a hog is more attractive than you.
Yomag: Glenia, I never knew you were into bestiality.
Glenia backspin kicks Yomag across the face.
Zorkorin walks up to the squad. They quickly forget their conversation snap to attention and give a salute.
The squad: SIR!
Zorkorin tosses Kisten a bomb.
Zorkorin: you’ll leave the ship via escape pod. You’ll take a river that is directly to the east. Up the river you’ll find an encampment, use that to nuke it.

Inside the escape pod Wentrex, Kieton, Yomag, Kisten, and Glenia are waiting for deployment. Yomag is messing with his wrist computer. Suddenly the escape pod shakes and is launched, you can see fish and undersea life through the windows. Everyone other than Yomag is checking out the aquatic life. All of a sudden there’s a light from Yomag’s wrist computer, its showing a hologram of a hog, the team turns their heads and looks. Yomag looks at Glenia.
Yomag: makes you want to touch yourself doesn’t it Glenia?
Glenia jumps up to beat up Yomag. Wentrex and Kieton grab her and pull her back into her seat. Kisten punches Yomag right between the eyes.

They exit the escape pod and swim up the river. Its night when they reach the camp, they walk out of the water then run to and stand against the wall. Wentrex scales the wall, when he reaches the top he looks side to side, he finds a chimera guard and turns him to stone using the medusa cannon. He gives the go ahead. The rest scale the wall and jump over and into the camp. They slowly work their way through the camp. A chimera guard comes across the guard that was turned to stone. He blows a whistle. Flood lights light every inch of the camp, sirens ring.
Kisten: RUN!
The squad makes a mad dash for the center of the camp. Chimera soldier with a grovle as his form, in his full transformation comes bursting from the side and knocks Glenia away from the group and pins her to the ground.
Yomag: I have Glenia!
Yomag breaks from the group to help Glenia. He jumps on top of the chimera soldier puts his riffle to the chimera soldier’s head at point blank and opens fire. He then pushes the carcass off of her. Yomag helps Glenia up onto to realize after that they’re surrounded. Yomag and Glenia drop their riffles and pull out swords
Glenia: you ready?
Yomag: you bet, bestiality queen
Glenia: if we get out of here, I’m going to kill you.
Yomag: then I have something to look forward too.
Yomag and Glenia fight the chimera soldiers.

A hook shot is fired through Wentrex and Kieton’s necks. Kisten stops and looks back.
Wentrex: go
Kieton: we have this
Kisten continues running. Wentrex fire’s his medusa cannon at the chimera soldier holding the grappling hook. A chimera soldier sneaks behind Kieton, charging his peacemaker to full power. Wentrex turns to see the chimera soldier sneak up on Kieton
Wentrex: KIETON!
The chimera soldier punches Kieton in the back of the neck with the peacemaker. Kieton’s upper body explodes. The heads up display on Wentrex’s helmet pings Kieton as KIA.
Wentrex: (screaming) NO!!!
Wentrex builds energy in his hands and beats the chimera soldier to a bloody pulp. He then falls to his knees and holds what’s left of Kieton’s body in tears. A chimera soldier with an endronian beam riffle turns the corner and spots Wentrex. He takes aim at the weeping Wentrex and opens fire for 30 seconds. Wentrex’s body falls over, dead.

Kisten reaches the center of the camp, she finds a place to set the bomb, she kneels and sets it

One chimera soldier is fighting both Yomag and Glenia at the same time. The chimera soldier kicks Glenia knocking her against the wall then decapitates Yomag. Yomag falls, dead.
Glenia: (screaming) NO!
She charges at the chimera soldier, he stabs her through the gut and lifts her into the air with his sword. Glenia stabs the chimera soldier with her sword. They stare into each other’s eyes with a fiery passion.

A chimera soldier stands on a guard tower watching Glenia.
Chimera soldier: die dragon whore!
He builds and energy orb in the palm of his hand and throws it at Glenia, the orb hits both Glenia and the chimera soldier she’s fighting, exploding and killing them both\

Kisten finishes arming the bomb; she stands and turns to find that she’s surrounded by children, the chimera trainees, who are scared but prepared to fight and die. She’s hit with shock. She quickly goes to comm. her squad mates to see that they’re all KIA.
Kisten: no…
She lifts into the air above the camp and flies off toward the forest and the river. Chimera soldiers shoot at her as she flies over them. Once she is out of range she lands into the forest by the river. She falls to her knees in tears.
Kisten: no they can’t be, they’re gone.
She takes the detonator off of her belt and is about to press the button, she stops.
Kisten: the kids, they’re just children, I can’t kill them. But if I don’t complete the mission they would have died in vain.
She struggles trying to get the strength to press the button. Out of frustration she throws the detonator. It hits a tree, pressing the button. The camp is instantly engulfed in a nuclear explosion.

On the fable, Venom is in her room getting dressed and prepped for the assault on the chimera palace. Pre-Score comes in.
Pre-Score: sweetheart, we need your help
Venom: sure mom
They leave the room

Venom and Pre-Score enter the hanger. There is a mess of people in a circle Kisten is crying in the center. Pre-Score and Venom make their way through the crowd
Venom: what’s wrong?
Pre-Score, that’s what we want you to find out, she won’t say a word.
Venom kneels beside Kisten wraps her arm around her
Venom: what’s wrong?
Kisten pulls back away from Venom. Pre-Score turns to the crowd.
Pre-Score: get out of here! There’s nothing to see.
The crowd disperses. Venom bows her head.
Venom: she’s flashing through her childhood, mostly focused on her twin brother. Now her squad, her brother was a member of it. She’s flashing through missions with her squad, the jokes they shared.
Flashes through the mission from Kisten’s point of view. Venom jumps up.
Venom: what the hell, mom! You guys forced her to kill children!
Zorkorin walks over and kneels beside Kisten
Pre-Score: sweetheart, I’m sorry to say that civilians die in war. That includes children.
Venom: half the camp was kids; they couldn’t have been more than 10 B.S.C’s old.
Pre-Score is in shock
Venom: you turned her into a murderer.
Zorkorin: follow me, we’ll sort this out.

Zorkorin, Venom, and Pre-Score walk into the bridge. Zorkorin is carrying Kisten; he places her in his chair.
Zorkroin: contact the Halo.
Bridge crewman: yes sir.
Rap and Kitten appear on the view screen.
Rap: I assume this is important.
Zorkorin: the target you told us to go after, the Hyron camp. You said that was a military base, why were half the residents children?
Rap: because they were the future of the chimera army. Every single chimera base act as training bases; where children are taken and spend their entire childhood learning how to be, and becoming cold blooded killers, virtual clones of my father.
Zorkorin: so, it had to be done…
Venom: but grandpa
Zorkorin: Chimerasaurus would sick them on our soldiers, they’re a threat no matter their age.
Venom: grandpa!
Rap: listen! Chimerasaurus is a monster. He stole the lives of those children, and forced them into servitude as slave soldiers. They were already dead
Zorkorin: we can’t do anything now, other than tell our other cruisers to liberate the camps instead of destroying them, and give this poor unfortunate girl some therapy, with temporary leave until she’s healthy again.
Rap: Zorkorin, it’s time to assault the palace. We’ll meet you in the throne room.
The transmission is cut. Zorkorin turns and starts walking out the door.
Zorkorin: common
Zorkorin, Pre-Score, and Venom leave the room. Venom looks back at Kisten, who’s still crying.

The Fable bursts out of the water and hovers over the chimera palace. Hundreds of dragon soldiers riding their dragons flow out of the Fable lead by the dragon council. The dragon council reaches the gates of the palace. One of the guards walks up to Zorkorin
Chimera royal guard 1: right this way, sir. Chimerasaurus is still unaware of our treason. I’ll escort you and your team right to him.
the guard leads the dragon council through the palace, while the dragon soldiers left behind are patrolling the skies around the palace.


The dragon council enters the throne room. As soon as Zorkorin spots Chimerasaurus he gets angry and charges at him, he throws two energy orbs at Chimerasaurus, who blocks them with his wrist, then throws one at Zorkorin’s feet. Zorkorin back flips, away from the blast.
Chimerasaurus: is that how you greet you brother after so long?
Zorkorin: brothers only by blood!
Zorkorin builds energy in both hands; he puts them together and fires a high power energy beam at Chimerasaurus. Chimerasaurus blocks it with a hand full of energy. He then presses some buttons on the arm rest of his throne. Ten doors in the ground along the outer walls of the throne room, and one right in front of the throne open up. A platform raises up from the doors. On each one is a girl each of etrngin rank: Giljin, Weston, Millia, Junia, Destin, Kinah, Ongin, Vesta, Bellh Traveis, Lexton, shackled, and wearing silver headbands. They are released from their shackles, they fall to the ground. All of a sudden their bodies flex, they grab the ground.
Giljin, Weston, Millia, Junia, Destin, Kinah, Ongin, Vesta, Bellh Traveis, Lexton: (repeatedly) kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill…
Sayan: what more brainwashed slaves like their soldiers?
Venom: that’s not it daddy, they’re not saying kill, as in they want to kill us… they want us to kill them. Their bodies have been hijacked, they’re in incredible pain.
Giljin, Weston, Millia, Junia, Destin, Kinah, Ongin, Vesta, Bellh Traveis, and Lexton charge the dragon council. They fight; the chimera etrngin fight like rabid beasts. After about 5-10 minutes, Rap and Kitten walk in from behind Chimerasaurus on opposite sides of each other.
Chimerasaurus: ah son, prefect timing, nows your opportunity to achieve your ultimate goal.
Rap smirks
Rap: I’d say
Rap looks at Kitten
Rap: you ready?
Kitten nods. They both run towards the battle, they converge on each other, build energy in their opposite hands; they turn and conjoin both their attacks into a single energy blast, aimed at Chimerasaurus. Chimerasaurus smacks the blast away from him.
Chimerasaurus: what the hell!?!
Rap: I’m tired of you, dad, I’m here to take the throne as emperor of the chimeras.
Chimerasaurus: is this how you thank me? I came back from the dead to raise you, son, I raised you to be the strongest warrior in the universe.
Rap: you used me. You’ve only had one desire since you died, and that is the death of your brother. All I was; was a tool for you, a way to kill Zorkorin. I was nothing more than that to you. You enslaved an entire nation just to kill him; you even claim that the gods gave you permission to do so; they gave you permission to enslave their prophets with mind control devices. You’re a monster enslaved by your desires for revenge.
Zorkorin throws Millia across the throne room.
Zorkorin: he’s enslaved by his desires for universal domination! I’ve been the only obstacle in his path he couldn’t get passed.
Millia gets back up and charges back at Zorkorin. Rap glares at Chimerasaurus.
Rap: is that so?... You always told me, it was my destiny to save the universe from a tyrant. I spent my life training to kill the wrong tyrant!
Rap builds energy in the palm of his hand, charges at Chimerasaurus, and jumps. Only to be smacked and sent flying through the wall. Kitten charges her peacemaker and charges at Chimerasaurus. She climbs up him, then punches his chest with her peacemaker. His chest explodes. Kitten uses the force of the explosion to jump off of Chimerasaurus. Rap pulls himself out of the rubble. Kitten turns her head towards him
Kitten: don’t jump just before your attack, that’s when you’re in his sweet spot.
Rap: excuse me, who’s the apprentice here?

Venom: dad, cover me!
Sayan jumps in front of Venom
Sayan: what is it?
Junia strikes at Sayan with a vertical slash. He blocks it with his kwan dao and pushes her off.
Venom: I trying to locate what hijacked them
Venom concentrates on the energies radiating from the bodies of the chimera etrngin. Shows scenes of everybody fighting.
Venom: got it!
Venom dashes around Sayan, and behind Junia. She climbs on Junia’s back and grabs the headband. She struggles pulling it off, Junia screams trying to keep the band on. Eventually, Venom triumphs. Junia falls to the ground, unconscious, blood flowing out of holes in a ring around her head where the band was.
Sayan: everyone remove the bands around their heads!
The dragon council starts removing the headbands in various ways, Zorkorin extends his hand and vines shoot out of his arm. They attach themselves to the band on Millia. Zorkorin pulls on the vines and they rip the band off of her head.

Chimerasaurus is throwing energy blasts left and right and tries to grab Kitten and Rap, who are dodging them with ease. Rap climbs up Chimerasaurus’ arm. While climbing Chimerasaurus’ arm blue energy forms around Rap’s arm making an energy canon with a 4 ft long barrel. Rap stands on Chimerasaurus’ shoulders, holding the mouth of the riffle in Chimerasaurus’ mouth.
Rap: GO TO HELL!
Rap fires the cannon, killing Chimerasaurus. Rap jumps down off of Chimerasaurus’ corpse. The entire room is silent. Rap walks out of the room, everyone clears a path for him. Zorkorin stands in his way.
Zorkorin: what are you going to do now?
Rap: end this war, free this country and those conquered by my father, im going to make right everything he did wrong.
Venom walks up to Kitten
Venom: do it.
Kitten runs over to Chimerasaurus’ corpse and takes the crown off his head. She then rushes over to Rap and places it on his head. Zorkorin takes a look at the crown
Zorkorin: you intend to rule?
Kitten grabs Rap’s arm with both hands, smiling. They both look at each other.
Rap: I guess.
Zorkorin: if you ever need help, don’t be afraid to ask.
Zorkorin holds out his hand. Rap looks at it then shakes his hand. Zorkorin steps out of raps way. Rap continues walking out. Kitten walks out beside him.

Shows scenes of chimera soldiers fighting dragons and the chimera royal guard.
Rap: (broadcast) this is Rap Entran of the chimera empire. The war is over, all chimera soldiers are ordered to throw down their arms and surrender, repeat, all chimera soldiers are ordered to throw down their arms and surrender. Those who do not will be charged with treason. Chimerasaurus is dead; I have taken his place as Emperor of the chimera empire.
Shows scenes of chimera soldiers surrendering. Some chimera soldiers refuse to surrender, they keep on fighting. They are quickly killed or captured.

People are cheering as a parade goes by of both chimera and dragon soldiers. Statues of Chimerasaurus are being torn down as the parade passes them. The parade reaches the chimera palace. Infront of the palace are Rap, Kitten the chimera etrngins, Zorkorin and the rest of the dragon council, and the etrngin of the unicorns, cyclops, and phoenix, who were captured by the chimeras. Rap walks up to a pedestal.
Rap: my people, you are free! Free from the shackles placed upon you by my father. You no longer need to take orders from slave masters. You are now free citizens! The people of the unicorns, cyclops, and phoenix are free; those nations are independent once again. The military will no longer be a higherarchy of who is the strongest, promotions will now be granted by merit, and are open to both pures and non-pures.
Rap walks down from the pedestal
Zorkorin: that wasn’t much of a speech.
Rap: I’m not one for words.
Kitten runs up to the pedestal
Kitten: people! I am Kitten, the future bride of our emperor… YOU’RE FREE!
The crowd cheers. Kitten jumps off, all high and mighty.
Rap: what do you think you’re doing?
Kitten: it’s going to happen one day, just watch.
Kitten turns and looks at the crowd
Kitten: (inner thoughts) they’re watching…
Kitten quickly wraps her arms around Rap’s neck, jumps up and kisses him. She then smiles and rushes into the palace. Once she is inside she hides behind the door, leaning against it, blushes and smiles. Rap is paralyzed.
Zorkorin: she’s pretty cute you know.
Rap: she’s my half-sister
Zorkorin: are you still trying to find the meaning of love?
Rap: yes
Zorkorin: well to truly understand what it is you cannot put any limits on it. Ignore all the reasons why not, so what if she’s your half sister, who cares if she’s your full sister, who cares if she’s shitran or endronian, who cares if she’s dragon, chimera, phoenix, unicorn, or cyclops, or neither.
Rap: I get the idea.
Zorkorin: the only thing you should care about is what this tell you
Zorkorin points at rap’s heart
Zorkorin: and what does it tell you?
Rap: I don’t know, I don’t understand it’s language,
Zorkorin: then I suggest you take the time to learn it, without it you’ll never obtain the strength you get from love.
Rap: alright I get it, lets get to a different topic.
Zorkorin: one thing has eating away at me; I remember killing both you and your father. How is it that you came back to the living?
Flashes to scenes of what Rap tells.
Rap: well, shortly after you killed me endrons were not as wide spread as they are today; remember only a select few had them. There was this hermit, and his son, who were trying to find out their mysteries, first they had to get their hands on one. They attempted to create one inside of a person’s body, what actually happened was it recreated mine inside his son and I overpowered and killed his spirit, taking full control of the body, his body morphed to match my DNA. I turned to the hermit, and made him the sacrifice to bring my father back. After that we left his laboratory and headed into deep space to build a plan on how to kill you, father claimed that gods contacted him and gave him the same strength that the dragon gods have granted you, to help us in our journey to destroy you. Apparently the gods wanted you dead too.
Zorkorin: yeah that’s what I’ve been hearing…
Rap: then we found a warrior nation, and by their customs father challenged their emperor to a death match, of course with him being an endronian and their emperor being shirtan father won the match hands down. From there he destroyed the nation, claiming that it was only temporary changes to build up our might to destroy you. Now looking back, I doubt that he was going to change them…

Venom is leaning on Renhan
Venom: so when we get back to the academy, do you want to spend the next week or so in your room, or mine
Renhan: what you mean like spending the night for an entire week at each other’s places?
Venom: mhmm
Venom looks over and see’s Sayan walking over looking pissed off. Venom quickly gets a wide smile and starts giggling
Renhan: I didn’t even think of an answer yet, why are you so cheery?
Renhan follows Venom’s gaze over to Sayan, he is all of a sudden hit with fear
Renhan: im getting out of here.
Renhan tries to run but Venom grabs his hand
Venom: don’t run
Renhan: he’s pissed, im not staying anywhere near him
Venom looks Renhan in the eye, with puppy eyes
Venom: if you love me, you’ll stay
Renhan gives in
Renhan: fine
Sayan walks up to them
Sayan: hey, punk
Renhan winces, preparing himself for pain. When Renhan opens his eyes wondering why Sayan hasn’t yelled at him or hit him or anything, he see’s Sayan holding out his hand for a handshake, Renhan looks at Sayan, confused.
Sayan: welcome to the family

© Copyright 2009 revan (thepiebaker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1600372-endron-legacy-chimera-civil-war-pt-2