*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1599294-Just-some-love
by icetea
Rated: · Other · Emotional · #1599294
showing my love in words.
" My love is endless oceans and harmless poison to him,Only the Unknown can brake my love up.I pray to Unknown not to show up."

" The word Unique explains most of the parts of life.. But i have seen and lived him.. Unique became real with him."

" I am not in control anymore,I lost my self in the lovely words He said to me.Then i came to understand,That is his magic he used on me."

"Days goes away and leaves hopes in the past,There is one hope never stays in the past .. The hope of feeling him for the very first time "

" Clouds gets cold,and bring the rain all over us.I wish the clouds brings him to me everytime i feel the rain on me."

" The past was carrying bad times as i grow up with life,Distrusting and disbelieving was following me in every way of life.Since I found him,I won back my trust and believe to people."


" Life turned on happines in my hell too,I have got him as mine.Anything could make me sad again,as long as he keeps loving and being with me."


" Fear of living gone,and fear of being leaved came again.This time,It is more strong and painfull.But I want to feel what would it be like to be leaved by him after loved me."
© Copyright 2009 icetea (greylight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1599294-Just-some-love