*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1594576-The-Secret-Admirer
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Relationship · #1594576
Just the first chapter of my new story called The Secret Admirer. I hope you like it.
The Secret Admirer



By: Frannie B

Chapter One: The Third Time



Dear Kyle,

It's me. Your secret admirer, again. It's so funny how you read these notes and still not know who it is. Okay, first, let me start off with how much I love your style and poise. Everyday you walk into the classroom or, better yet, out the boys' locker room, during P.E., you look so hot and cute and you always and will always make my heart sing. I get nervous, when you come near me and talk to me. I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach. The feelings I have for you are so irresistable. It's like falling out of love with you is so hard to do. Everyday, I think about all the things that any girl would think about, when they have a crush on someone. What our marriage is going to be like, what are children are going to look like. It feels so amazing just looking at you and talking to you at the same time. Kyle, you mean the world to me. In so many ways, you make me so happy. Without you, my world would be torn. I wouldn't be able to breathe without you. But, maybe we could spend some time together one day. Well, I have to go, my love. See you later. Love you.

-S.A.



***

"Okay, you've read the note yourself," Kyle Pearson said. "Yes, I have. Who is this gir?" his friend, Anderson asked. Kyle Pearson was a 16 year old, blue-eyed sophmore at Kimberly Mitchell High School. His best friend was Anderson Mayer. Anderson was a brown-eyed, brunette, 17 year old, who hanged with Kyle a lot. It was around the end of the school year and at 10:45 am, they werer helping the Drama Club paint their backgrounds for their play. "Do you think this girl might be hot?" Kyle asked in curiousity. Anderson replied," I hope so. You know me. I'd wanna get with her." "Andy, the girl likes me." "I don't care. The girl is mine anyway because I look better than you do." "Anyway. Do you think she'll be in the play?" "Oh, I hope so." " I know if I got the lead....she'd probably get the lead, too. I just wanna to know who this girl is. She signed her initials 'S.A.'. It might be your sister!" "What the hell?!" The Drama teacher looked at Anderson and said, "Anderson! One...more...word!" "Yes, Ms. Peterson. Man, that teacher needs a husband." "I need a girlfriend,"Kyle said. "Yes, you do!" "And hopefully, it will be Christy Harris." Christy Harris was Kyle's crush. She was a brunette. She had green eyes, she was 16 years old, and she had the most sweetest personality you can ever find. "Christy Harris. That girl. That girl! Whoo! That girl is mad sexy!" "Anderson! Detention! After school!" Ms. Peterson yelled. "Aw man! I had plans, too!" "What plans did u have?" Kyle asked, as he dropped the paintbrush. " Well, if you must know, I was going to go on a date with this hot sexy girl named Shannon, but now, I can't go, since I have detention." "Don;t worry. I can cover for you." "How? You can do my detention time!" "Ha! No. What I mean is I can stall the girl and tell her you want to see her another time. I'll text you, during detention." "Okay, but don't text fast like you did last week. Almost got my phone taken away." "Okay.



***



Later, after school, Kyle's dad took him to the pizza shop and dropped him off. "How long are you gonna be in there?" Kyle's dad asked, as they pulled up to the front of the shop. "About 15 to 20 minutes. Shouldn't take long. The longest is 15 minutes." "Alright, big man." "See ya, Dad." As Kyle got out of the car, he ran towards the doors of the shop. He opened the door, when her hands under her head and a frown on her face. He walked over to her and asked, "Um, are you okay?" "No. My date stood me up," she said, in tears. "More like went to detention. You must be Shannon. I'm your date's best friend, Kyle. He said he couldn't make it. He had detention, after school today." "I bet he did. He's always known to get in trouble." "Now you know the real Andy." They both laughed and joked, until Shannon and Kyle's dads came to pick them up. "Well, I guess we have to leave," Shannon said. "I guess we do." "I had a really great time talking to you. I'd like to see you again sometime. Is that okay with you?" "It's fine. Just don't tell Andy." "Kyle, you are so funny." As Shannon stepped closer to Kyle, she grabbed on to his shirt tighter and kissed him. "Wow! That didn't just happen." "I'll see you later. Or I'll text you." "I don't even have your number." I already handled that." As Shannon got into the car, she waved bye, as Kyle waved good bye. "So, how'd it go?" his dad asked, as Kyle got in the car." Good, except for the fact that my best friend's date wants me!" Kyle yelled. This could be the worst night of his life.
© Copyright 2009 Frannie (frannieb323 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1594576-The-Secret-Admirer