*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1581348-Middle-of-the-Night
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1581348
What else do you do when you wake up beside a sensual woman?
4:18 AM. So says the big blue clock. Its light fills the room, bathing us in soft, blue light.

You lie beside me, sleeping. Face to face on our sides. Curves and shadows gently moving in time to your breathing. Power and suppleness in beautiful, soft feminine form.

Hours old memories taunt me. Soft caresses. Passionate kisses. Hands probing, squeezing. Taste of sweet skin and sweat. Twisted bedding kicked to the floor. Mutual pleasure culminating in mutual ecstasy.

My body responds and I want you all over again.

I drop a hand to my groin and begin to slowly stroke myself. Thoughts of past pleasure mingle with ideas of things yet untried, all anchored by your sleeping form before me.

I close my eyes and let my fingers do their work. "Just a tease for myself," I think, not wanting to wake you.

I feel you shift on the bed. "Oops?"

I open my eyes. You're awake. Breathing kinda hard. Bottom lip between your teeth, your eyes follow the motion of my hand. I throb in my hand in response to your desire.

"Can I watch?" you ask without looking up. Your head is propped up on one hand, your free hand is already at work on your breasts, nipples stiffening under your loving self-attention.

I can only groan in response.

"I need a better view," as you exchange head for feet on the bed. "Scoot down here, I may want a taste."

That almost finishes me.

I move down the bed. Face to face with a tuft of red framed by curvy hips and ivory thighs.

You roll towards me onto your stomach, propped up on your arms. Perfect view of your tight ass. I feel your breath on me and I stroke myself faster.

"Slow back down," you softly command.

I can do nothing but obey.

I move my free hand to you and gently stroke and squeeze your ass. I feel your breath quicken against me. I move my free hand lower, finding you wet. Stroking myself faster as I rub you - you don't object this time.

We both moan as pre-cum escapes me. You shift forward, your hand wraps around me, stopping my own as you slide your mouth down around me. My hips push down into the bed as I'm surrounded by your warmth. Head back in the pillow I thrust back up, my orgasm starting. Liquid warmth runs down the length of me as I spasm into your open mouth.

As my body quiets, you straddle my face. "My turn, lover."

"With pleasure."

I taste us as your body opens to me. With tongue and lips I probe, lick, suck. You push against my face as your arousal quickly mounts. Sliding my hands between us, I massage your breasts in time to the motion of your hips and my tongue. You lift slightly up and I can gently tug your piercings as I suck your clit into my mouth.

You rock your hips onto my face. I move my hands up and draw my nails down your back. My hands spread you open as your arousal peaks. I groan deeply, the vibration pushing you to orgasm. I greedily drink from you, hands now holding you against my face as you try to escape the intensity of continued contact.

Slowly your body calms and you drop forward, soft hair spreading across my thighs.

Mmmmmm. We still have 2 more hours before either of us has to start getting ready for the day...
© Copyright 2009 dnergal (dnergal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1581348-Middle-of-the-Night