*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1578755-Reborn-Part-1
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1578755
Vampire Romantic
REBORN”

PART 1 CHLOE

Chapter 1

        I know I promised my Dad, I wouldn’t sneak out of the house anymore. But I couldn’t let more people get hurt, or die just because I promised not to sneak out. I have a job to do. That no one knows about me except me, the job that can kill you, if you slip up just once. I grabbed my sheath that was holding my pure silver saber and slipped it on. Also grabbing a can of hairspray and a pair of matches. Then I was off my roof and into my Jeep Wrangler in a couple of minutes, that was located in the alley right next to my house. When I was in the Jeep, I reached into my secret compartment that held my uniform that concealed my identity. If anyone knew who I was, then surely me and everyone I ever knew or met or even was just near me for a second, would all die. My uniform consisted of a long black sweater with black sweats with a black veil that only showed my piercing jade eyes. When I was done changing, I swung the sheath back on my back, where it was easily accessible if their was a surprise attack on me.  Then I started walking in the shadows to reach my destination.

      Finally I reached my destination, the Old Burn Down Schoolyard, that right now has one living undead occupant that was going to die tonight. Unless I screw up. Inside the abandon school, it was dark and trashed badly You think ten pigs lived here, but  no you could already tell a vampire lived here. Because there was freshly made blood stains on the grimy tile floor. Then all of the sudden there was a large thump to the ground. And when I turned the corner I saw the vampire standing over a limp girl with two small puncture wounds on her neck that had already started to scab. I thought she was already dead by the way her mangled blonde hair and white shirt that was turning a light pink, when all her blood was absorbing into her shirt looked. But then I saw her breathing unsteadily and I knew she could die any minute. So I slid my saber out and creped out of the shadows and into the moon lit room and steadily walked over to the blood sucking leech, but before I was close enough to strike his neck he turned around and said, “What took you so long, Huntress?” (Aw shit another trap!) Is the Underworld so sick of me killing there vampires and werewolves. And anyway I don’t kill vampires just on a whim, I only kill them if they are the vampires that directly suck blood from humans.

      Yes, there is a difference. I’ve actually met some vampires that were quite charming and only drink blood of animals or get their food at one of those donated blood stations. That the Underworld set up for the vampire’s that think it’s morally wrong to drink from humans.(I loved those vampires.) It makes my life a whole lot easier. “Well I had to sneak out, you know.” I said sarcastically. Then we came face to face with each other, so close that I could see myself mirrored in his grayish blue eyes. “No other Vamp’s to help you?” I asked.

      “No, only me. Sorry, but I promise I will be fun enough to play with you. I’ve already got a game in mind.” He said taking a piece of my red curls that came out of my veil and rubbing it between his fingers. Then I said, “I know a better game,” swinging my saber right to his neck but miss him by only a few seconds. Instantly he was behind me holding my waist and my neck after he got my saber out of my hand , tossing it a few a few yards away from us. Then he said, “You know that wasn’t very nice. Didn’t your mother ever tell you to be nice to people.”

        “Well then that’s good because your not a person you’re a evil blood sucking leech.” I spat out. Abruptly he got furious and began to squeeze my neck and my waist gently causing me to breathe heavily. “Hey you could have lived longer but now you hurt my feelings, and you simply look scrumptious. But I have this problem, I like to see my foods face and I like to play with my food first.” He said as he turned me around while I was still struggling to get free. When I was directly in front of him, he pulled me closer so are bodies pressed against each other , and then freed his hand off my neck. Then lifting my veil off my face I closed my eyes until the veil was completely off and my hair was toppling onto my shoulders. As soon as the veil was off I knew he was studying my features. My jade eyes, my small rose color lips, sort of tan skin, and overly curly red hair. “Well aren’t you just the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen .” He said flashing his fangs at me. “ I wonder that’s why Demetri wants you alive and sent to him immediately or is it because you killed many of my kind.” (What?! Demetri wants me alive! If he wanted me then why would he sand one of his vampires down here to get killed? He should of have came down here himself if he truly wants me.) Then the guy then lifted my chin up moving my head left to right then seconds later he gasps “ Amelia?”  He finally loosened his grip on me so then I was able to get free of his hands and hurried up to get my saber off the floor. He caught up to me but I got the saber before he grabbed me. So now the sword was at his neck and the last thing he would ever hear was “ Sorry No, it’s Chloe, Bloodsucker.” Then with one final blow his head was completely off, rolling down the floor with his body sagging to the ground.

      Seconds later I heard a huge gasp of air coming from the bloody girl on the floor. I rushed over to her, trying to help get her head of the floor to breathe easier. Then moments later I heard her saying softly “Thank You,” then she look up at me. (Aw crap!) Her eyes were bright red the color of blood. The eyes of only a vampire when it's thirsty. That jackass vampire dude was lucky he got off easy with his death, because if I saw her like this beforehand, I would be torturing him right now. So he would be begging for his death to come onto him. “Hmm you smell really good,” the girl said accidentally sliding her fangs out. When she noticed this she started screaming, I hurried up covering her mouth with my hand and telling her to be quiet and that I will explain everything that happen to her. I told her everything how she’s a vampire and how to try to restore her old life. Also that if she wants to live she has to drink the donated human blood I can order for her or she has to hunt animals to maintain her thirst.

            After I was done explaining I force myself to be courageous by telling her “This is only a one time thing,” brushing my hair over my shoulder exposing my neck. When she saw this she got up, shaking her head saying, “No! You already done so much for me and right now......... I’m not use to the fact that I have to drink blood to survive even though I can smell it and it smells delicately sweet.”

        “Yes, but you need too and it’s only a one time thing. I promise you won’t hurt me and I can stop you if you drink too much. And I don’t want your thirst to take control over you and accidentally kill someone you might care about or a innocent bystander. So right now drink some of my blood or else I have to force you or kill you. And I don’t want to kill you just yet.” I said teasingly. Seconds later she started to laugh and cry, “Thank you so much your really a great person.” Then she came closer to me, fangs out and hugged me tightly whispering in my ear “I’m truly sorry for having to do this.”  Moments later she lunged her fangs into my neck, causing a little pain in my neck.

              It seemed like hours later when the girl stop drinking my blood when it was actually only two minutes. Then she stared at me wiping her mouth with her hand getting the drips of blood that still clung to her face off. “Your Chloe Stevens aren’t you? I could tell by your eyes and hair.”

    “Yes? I am, but how do you know me?”

        “Your in all my classes, but you probably don’t even see me. Because I’m ussualy hanging out with my friends who are the cheerleaders and the jocks.”

      “That’s why I don’t know you. I particularly don’t even notice you guys around anymore. So since you know my name, may I know yours? Since we probably going to be friends at school now.”

      “Oh Yeah! I’m Katie, Katie Marie.” Stretching out her hand to me. I took it both of us shaking. “So I say since it’s getting late and we have school tomorrow we better go home and change.” I said getting up and dragging her up too. I took her to her place. But before we went into her house we exchanged clothes. So her parents wouldn’t freak out over the sight of blood on her t-shirt. And we also managed to find a hose to wash out the blood in Katie’s hair. I promised to pick her up for school tomorrow as well.

        When I reached my house all the lights were all still off. (Thank God!) So I easily climbed onto the roof and reached my window and safely hopped in. Right after that I quickly changed, tossing the bloody clothes into a trash can. Then slipped into my Pajama’s and jumped onto my bed, burying myself inside the covers and drifting off into sleep.





Chapter 2



      Beep Beep …………….. “Chloe, wake up and get ready. I want to talk to you before you leave for school today.” My Dad yelled. So I emerged from my blanket cocoon, rushing to the bathroom, stripping down to nothing and got in the shower. The shower was amazingly relaxing, soothing my newly made bruises and sores. After drying my whole body off, I went back into my room heading towards my closet. I picked out a red tank top with a pair of jeans coated with a black leather jacket. When I found my black boots I rushed down stairs grabbing my keys and cell phone on the way down.

      Lastly when I reached the kitchen, Dad was sitting on one of the stools staring at me in that way I knew I was busted. “Chloe you promised you wouldn’t sneak out again. Now it looks like you broke that promise already. So where did you have to go in one in the morning?”

      “Alright, I went out to hangout with my friend Katie at one of the local high school parties and I didn’t tell you because you probably say no?” I said putting on a straight face.

    “Chlo you could of just ask me you know, I would of said yes, and I’m not going to punish you this time. Since you were honest with me. But remember next time just ask me instead of sneaking out of the house at all hours of the night.”

    “Sorry Dad,” then I stared down at my watch and it was already seven fifteen. “Aw Crap I have to go pick up Katie.” Then I ran out of the house screaming goodbye to my Dad and hopped in my Jeep. I arrived at Katie’s place in a couple of minutes and she was outside running to me like she was scared out of her pants. So I jumped out and ran to her and ask “What happen?” frantically.

  “I don’t know when I came out this” she started saying but was interrupted by huge gasping sobs.

  “Katie tell me what happen!” I said in a panic voice.

  “THEIR DEAD!” she breathe out.

  “Who’s dead?”

  “My parents! I found them in the kitchen on the floor. I thought they were just out looking for me last night, so I went straight to bed. It’s all my fault, I’m the one who went out to that club last night and left my friends to get bitten and turn into a vampire!”

  “No, none of it’s your fault. Now lets get inside so we can figure this out.” I said grabbing her by the shoulders making her look straight into my eye. When we reached the kitchen I saw both of their necks. Their was no blood on the floor or on their clothes so it couldn’t be Katie. Because newborns tend to be sloppy when their dangerously hungry. Katie kept on weeping hysterically and was on one of the leather couches in a fetus position rocking back and forth. And I knew I needed help to figure this one out. With two dead people on the floor, Katie, and the whole issue with Demetri who apparently wants me. I started dialing one person that always there for me if I needed help. “Hello, Chloe?” he said.

    “Hey Will, can you meet me at 15452 N. 7th street in Lawlind, Connecticut. I kind of need your help.”

      “Chloe it’s not really a good time right now.”

    “Will, I need you badly so come now!” Then a gust of wind came inside the house making some papers fly onto the floor. Then I turned around and notice Will with his brown hair and hazel eyes and slim and muscular fatigue was behind me. “So what’s the big prob…..” then he saw the bodies and Katie. “Oh.”

    “Yeah major Oh. So I need you to help me figure out what we can do with Katie and her dead parents.”

    “Did she do this?” He asked looking at Katie.

    “No, she didn’t it kind of looks like they been dead more than fifteen hours. Also Katie at that time was being turned into a vampire just like yourself.”

    “And what do you want me to do with her?” He said sounding sincere.

      “ I need you to take care of her for awhile, until she can take care of herself. And a birth certificate for you, telling that you’re her older brother and I don’t think she has anyone else except for me right now. So can you help her?”

    “Yeah it’s the least I can do. So who was her sire?”

    “I never caught his name. He kept on talking too much, but I know he worked for Demetri and that Demetri wants me alive and brought to him. Oh yeah and there’s this other thing I can’t figure out. When he saw my face he called me Amelia, does that ring a bell for you?” Then Will look startled when he heard that name. “Will what is it?”

    “What?!" I asked him. Then he started to stare at me. I mean really stared at me like he was studying my features. “Will?” I said.

    “Are you sure he called you that?”

  “Yes. Will, What is it?”

    “Cleary he just thought you were an old acquaintance to him, that’s all.” He said with a straight face.

    “Your lying and you will tell me eventually. But for now me and Katie have to go to school, after I call the cops.”

    “What your taking her to school?!" He said pointing at Katie.

    “Yes, and I surprisingly have all my classes with her. So I will be able to keep my eye on her. She has to act like nothings happen to her except that I’m her new best friend.”

  “Chloe, what will you do when she’s near so many humans in one facility and her thirst takes control.  And anyway I bet she probably hasn’t fed yet.”

  “Well about that,” I said tossing my hair over my shoulder showing the two puncture marks.

  "Chloe!” Will shouted.

  “What? It’s better me than someone else.”

    “Yeah that’s true, but are you going to keep offering yourself to her when she’s thirsty?”

      “No that’s why I’m calling the donation center for Katie and part of my favor is for you to teach her how to hunt animals.”

    “Ok, but your only job to do for her now on is to watch her at school and any places I’m not around. Everything else I’m in charge of her. You already have a lot to deal with and I know for a fact you’ll have more trouble soon. Now hurry up and go to school before you are even more late, I will deal with the police.”

    “But..”

    “Go!” He said pushing me to the door and yelled, “Katie come on you have school too you know.” Then Katie got up wiping her face off and then walked silently to my car.

    “Are you sure you..” I began to say, but then got interrupted again by him putting his finger press up against my mouth saying “Yes, that’s why you called me right?”

    “Yes.”

    “So now go.” After that I got into my car and drove to school. Katie didn’t say anything until we were in the parking lot, “Chloe.”

    “Yes?”

    “I want to say thank you again for everything.”

    “Don’t thank me. Thank your new guardian Will.”

    “Guardian? Was he the cute brunette in the house?”

    “Yes and he will be taking care of you when I’m not around.”

    “Is he single?” she said cocking one of her eyebrow's that made me laugh. That followed by her laugh too. “Yes he’s single, but don’t expect he’s not an easy target to catch.”

    Moments later when I was crossing the parking lot with Katie a guy with a leather jacket on a Harley Davidson almost ran me over.. Until I abruptly stop dead in my tracks and at that same moment a quick flash of a horseman on a quarter horse was galloping over to me shouting “Amelia come now!” After that flash Katie was in front of me asking if I was alright then I notice both of my hands were up on my head and I suddenly have a huge migraine.

      “Oh yeah I fine, I just got a terrible headache now for some reason.”

      “Do you need some aspirin?” Katie said all worried.

    “No, it will pass. Now we better get to Math class or Mr. Martino will give us extra homework and I seriously don’t have enough time for more homework.”

    “Well  for me it looks like I have too much time on my hand. That I have enough time in the world.” she said almost starting to sob.

    “Hey, Hey,” I said putting my hands on her shoulders making her look at me. “It’s not that bad from what I hear. And anyway you could do something great with your life that can change the world or you can join forces with me, kick bad vampire ass.” I said enthusiastically that made her laugh.

  “Yeah?”

  “Yes, I’ll get you into shape and Will will help you out too and you can make a lot of friends during the centuries and you get to take part in all latest fashion trends.”

    “Well then my life won’t suck if your around finding all the good parts in all my bad situations and you can cheer me up easily.”

    “You know in your lifetime I won’t be around that much.”

    “What? No your going to be around a long time if I have anything to say about it.”

    “And what are you going to do about that?” I said worried about the answer.

    “Isn’t it obvious?” She said raising one of her eyebrows and walking ahead of me.

    “Katie!” I said running up to her. “Katie, promise me you wouldn’t dare even think about it or do it.”

    “But Chloe.”Katie saying in a whiny voice.

    “No, but Chloe to me. I will kill myself or worse kill you, if you ever do it. Katie, you hardly know me. I want to live my life once not over and over again and I don’t want to become the monster that killed my mother right before my eyes!”

    “Oh Chloe I’m sorry. I didn’t know.”

    “Yes, you didn’t know. Nobody knows not even Will. He thinks I started to be a huntress because I stumbled across the Underworld on accident, but no I stumbled across it the hard way. So promise me you won’t and I promise to try to be alive for a very long time with you even if I’m all wrinkly.” I said teasingly.

    “Yes, I promise.”

    “Ok! Now that we got that settled lets go to class.”

    When we arrived in Math class everyone stared at me and Katie while we took our seats in the back and kept on chatting. Katie had some trouble with everyone near her, she kept on fidgeting and tried really hard to keep her fangs in. Only a couple times her fangs would slide out, but then they would be right back up out of notice when I tapped her on the shoulder. Each class was like this but it got better and all of her friends came up to her each period asking her why she was hanging out with me, the school outcast. She just told them she had a sudden death revelation that made her sort out her priorities and that she didn’t want to hang out with them anymore. But I could tell she didn’t want to say that, but she knew she truly couldn’t go back to her old life. After all it must be difficult to say goodbye to your friends that you’ve been hanging out with since elementary school.

    After four periods of this I was glad lunch had came, until I saw him. He was tall and had a muscular type build with pitch black hair that seem like it had electric blue highlights in it. His skin was pale that made his features stand out especially his violet eyes. Then I notice he was staring directly at me across the hallway and then I got another flash and it was of this guy wearing clothes that look like that they were from the seventeenth or eighteenth century. And he was calling me Amelia and then kissing me like we were lovers and then I said, “I love you Dean, I will always love you.”

      Seconds later Katie was shaking me out of the flash while my hands were on my head like last time and ask “ Chloe are you sure your alright. I’ll go get Will or your Dad if you want.”

  “ No! No, I’m fine just another headache and don’t tell Will or my Dad about my headaches. I don’t need them to worry about this when their already worried enough about me.”

    “ Alright I won’t tell them just tell me when it gets worse. I want to help you in any possible way I can.”

    “I promise if it gets worse I’ll ask for help from you first.” I said then looked around for the most gorgeous guy I’ve ever seen and their he was walking in a brightly shine area of the hallway then I noticed he was brighter than the sun light path when he step in it and his skin was getting a little darker.(Man!) “Katie do you think you be alright for a couple of minutes by yourself, I have to take care of something.”

    “Yeah of course. I’ll save us a place in the cafeteria and get you something to eat.” Then she walked ahead of me striding towards the cafeteria. After she was out of my sight I touched my back where I secretly hid my silver dagger then walked over to the vampire.

      “Hey mind if I talk to you?” I asked him.

    “No?” he replied in a sexy and suprise voice.(Man he is so cute!)

      “Alright, can you wait here for two seconds?”

      “Sure?” he said confused. Then I walked off into the girls bathroom where there were dozens of girls primping themselves up. So the only way I knew how to get them all out was to shout “Ewe Rats!!”

    After that all of the girls were screaming and running, trampling over each other to get out of the bathroom. I found the OUT OF ORDER sign and stuck it on the bathroom door and went back to him. And surprisingly he was still there. So I grabbed his hand and force him into the girls bathroom while he was saying “Hey! What’s going on?” I tossed him to the sink counter and brought out my dagger, showing it to him.

    “Hey what’s your problem?” he asked staring at me. Then a voice in my head said "Call him Dean and don’t kill him. Or you would regret it for the rest of your life."  Usually I trust my instincts, but right now. I don’t really trust them but they never failed me, so here I go. “Dean, what are you doing here?” He looked startled then extremely happy and didn’t talk for awhile so I kept pacing in front of him. “Dean, so help me God tell me, what your doing here?”

          Then he whipped me around holding my shoulders so I could look straight into his eyes. “Amelia, you remember me?”

      “What?” I tried to shrug him off, only shrugging off my jacket, where he touched my strange birthmark on the back of my right shoulder which was now searing with pain.

      “Amelia, do you remember me?” Dean asked.

    “Amelia? Who’s this Amelia, I’m Chloe and I don’t know you vampire and I never met you in my life. But for some reason I do. So are willing to explain that and what your doing here?”

    “Isn’t it obvious?”

    “No, so if you don’t tell me, I will have to kill you.”

    “I’m here, because of you.”

      “What? Why?” I ask still holding the pain in from my shoulder from him.

      “To protect you from Demetri.”

      “Well I’m sorry, but Demetri has been sending his goons at me for a long time now and I have been protecting myself fairly good, I say. So sorry for making you come down here, but I don’t need your help.”

        “Yes, you do. You don’t know  the true reason he wants you yet. And I promised someone I love to protect you from him. So I’m staying here whether you like it or not.”

          “Alright you can stay here, but if you kill anyone here or if I see someone that has bite wounds on their neck or you get in my way I will personally kill you. Got it?”

        “Got it!” He said shoving me back and leaving me behind in the bathroom. At that second my birthmark was buzzing with pain, so I turn my shoulder to the mirror and saw it was bright red like I colored it with red paint. I check my watch and saw it was twelve thirty and I only had fifteen minutes for lunch. So I grabbed my jacket, put it on, put my dagger back in place, and rushed out the door.

        I saw Katie sitting alone in one of the tables in the back corner of the cafeteria. So I went over sliding in the chair that was directly across from her and took some grapes from her tray and popping them into my mouth. “So what were you doing with the new kid Dean?”

      “Well news spread fast.”

      “Do you know him?”

    “Nope.”

    “Then why did you urgently go over to him and drag him into the girls bathroom?” Katie said with a crooked smile on.

          “I just had to talk to him.”

      “About what?”, raising her eyebrow up and down.

          “About the rules in my town.”

    “What? Now I’m really confused.”

      “Kat he’s a vampire.” I said leaning over the table so no one would ever hear except Katie. When I said that her eyes got big. “Is he a good one or bad one?”

        “Don’t know, but he’s here to protect me and I don’t know if that’s a good thing.”

          “Well lets give him a chance he is reasonably the hotty of the century, but I rather go after Will you can have him.”

      “What? I don’t date your kind. No never mind I don’t date at all for a good reason.”

      “I saw how you were looking at him.”

        “Yes, he’s the hotty of my dreams, but it doesn’t mean I'll date him.”

          “Alright, then your going to miss out. I can tell that he likes you though.” Kat said getting me intrigued.

        “Why do you say that?”

          “Because he’s staring at you, like a lover does when he finally sees the love of his life when she’s been gone a long time.” She said pointing near the only doorway to the cafeteria. I turned around and she was right, he was staring at me with such an intensity. But I don’t think it’s love. Then seconds later the bell rang to our sixth hour class.

        The rest of the day went by pretty fast and Katie had stop fidgeting and was more at peace with everything that had happen today. I would of enjoyed the last two periods more if it weren’t for the headaches and my birthmark all burning with pain.



CHAPTER 3 



      When I reached Katie’s house,  Will was on the porch sitting on the steps and there was one police officer standing near his car. Katie got out first and I followed then she spoke up “Hey Officer Sherman. What are you doing here?”

    “Hello Katie, I’m here to inform you that your parents..”

        “What about my parents?” Katie interrupted panic.

  “Katie, Mom and Dad their dead.” Will said devastated.

          “What? NO! They can’t be, they were fine yesterday morning. How?” Katie yelled out all shaken up.

      “We think they were murder.” said Officer Sherman.

        ”By who?!” she screamed, then started to sob. Then I moved over to her, wrapping my arms around her. While she sobbed on my shoulder Officer Sherman asked, “Katie may I ask you a few questions on your whereabouts last night?” Katie nodded in reply and slowly turned and said, “I was hanging out at a club last night with some of my friends then I left without them and ran into Chloe outside. We chatted and walked around in the streets and I got tired and I was far from home. So I called my parents, but they didn’t answer. So I left a message for them that I was going to spend the night at  Will’s place. Then Chloe took me their in her jeep and I went to bed in one of Will’s guest bedrooms and that’s all remember from last night.”

          “Did your parents have any enemies or someone that hated them?” Sherman ask.

      “No, everyone loved my parents. Who would want to kill them?”

      “That’s what were trying to figure out.” The officer said gravely.

    “Is that it Officer because I really am tired and I told you everything I know.” Katie said.

        “Yeah that’s it, but if you remember anything else, call me. Oh, one more thing do you have any family member that will be willing to take care of you from now on?”

        “I am willing to take care of my sister for now on and we don’t have any family left. So its only me and Katie from now on.” Will said.

        “Alright, I better be going. I’m sorry for your loss. Oh Chloe try not to be a bad influence on Katie, she's a really nice girl.”

      “I promise I won’t be, she’s actually being a good influence on me.” I said. Then he left heading south toward the police station. Katie went straight into the house followed by Will and me, closing the door behind me. I took off my jacket and put it on the kitchen counter while Katie ask  “What was that about?”

        “Oh you mean with the little conversation I had with Sherman.  Yeah he doesn’t really like me since I’m the one he usually catches out late at night past the curfew or in abandon or private property at night. I think he sick of car pulling me home late at night.”

        “Oh” Katie said. Then seconds later Will and Katie were sitting on the stools talking and seriously flirting with each other. You could so tell Katie and Will were flirting and surprisingly Will was actually flirting back. Then Katie saw me again and straighten up and ask “So do you think he believed us?”

    “Yes. You were amazing! I didn't know you could be an actress!” I said.

        “Well I did take Drama two years.” Katie said proudly. “Oh hey Chloe can you get me a coke out of the fridge, I’m craving some caffeine right now.”

    “Sure, mind if I get one myself?”

      “No, take as much as you like. It does belong to me now” She said awfully sad. That made Will put an arm around her and gave her some comferting words. So I turned around and headed toward the fridge. Then I heard a gasp, I turned around fast and it was Katie, “What?” I asked confused.

      “Oh it’s nothing.” She said giggling.

      “No tell me!” I said in a child like tone.

    “It’s just that I didn't expect to see a tattoo on your shoulder. Never knew you were so rebelious.” I turn my head and noticed my mark was more red then it was this morning. “Oh that’s not a tatto, that’s my birthmark.”

    “Are you serious? That doesn’t look like a regular birthmark.” Katie said.

      “Oh usually it’s a light pink.”

      “I never noticed it before.” Will said.

        ”That’s because I cover it up with makeup to conceal my identity, when I’m out patrolling. It’s not like everyone has this particular mark on there right shoulder that looks like a sun.”

      “A sun?” Will ask.

      “Yeah Will, don't you see it closely it has a circle in the middle and on all four sides has three squiggly lines that look like waves.” Katie said. “Why do you think its red? Do you think it’s because of those killer migraines?” she continued.

    “No, I don’t think it’s because of that maybe it’s because of those flashes.”

    “Flashes?” Will and Katie both said at the same time.

    “Oh did I say flashes. I meant lashes from the beating I got last night.” I said nervously.

      “Chloe your lying through your teeth. Now tell us the truth.” Will said.

      “Sorry I don’t have time, I have to go patrolling. Bye.” I said heading for the door. But of course Will beat me their and put his hands on my waist, lifting me up and plopping me down on one of the stools next to Katie. “Hey” I shouted.

    “Chloe tell us now!” Will said angrily.

        “Alright! It just started today I get some kind of flashes of me in some renaissance clothes with this guy name Dean. Alright! Happy Now!” I said furiously.

    “Extremely” Will said with a crooked smile.

      “Do you mean that new vampire in town? That Dean that just arrived here today?” Katie asked. I gave her a death look meaning shut the hell up.

      “Chloe are you meaning to say that this new guy in town Dean are in your flashes and the cause for them?” Will asked.

    “No, he looks simular I guess to that Dean, but I don't think he's the cause for it. Maybe I'm just working to much and having daydreams of some kind.” I said grumpily.

    “Is that all?” Will asked with one eyebrow up.

      “Yep!” I said a little bit too enthusiastically.

      ”Chloe!” Katie said.

      “No, in all of these flashes my name’s not Chloe..” I started saying, but got interrupted by Will saying “It’s Amelia. Am I right?”

    “Yeah. How did you know?”

      “Just a guess.” Will said shrugging his shoulders.

      “Now you are lying, you know more than your letting on about this Amelia don’t you?”

      “Yes, but I can’t tell you anything or you would be in more danger then your already in right now.”

    “Danger from whom?”

    “Demetri and his legions of course.” Will said.

    “GREAT!” I said sourly.

      “What? Who’s this Demetri and why is he so bad?”

      “I will explain later. For now we need a plan to protect Chloe from Demetri’s spies.”

    “Ok, you think about that while I go home.” I said.

      “No, your staying with us tonight.” Will said.

      “Yeah, please stay.” Katie said.

      “Sorry, Can’t. You see Dad’s already a little aggravated for sneaking out last night. So bye.” I said getting up, but Will just pushed me back down. “Oh come on! I seriously have to go!”

      “No, you don’t” Will said reaching his cell phone and dialing. “Hello, Mr. Stevens.”

  “Oh no you don't..” I shouted, but got cut off by Will putting his hand over my mouth tightly, so no little squeak could get out.

    “I was just wandering if your daughter can spend the night with my sister Katie……. I know it’s a school night, but me and my sister just lost our parents today. And Katie will not stop crying and she won’t let me near her or try to comfort her. She only lets your daughter near her to comfort her. So can you please let her stay for the night?………Yes, will do. Bye Mr. Stevens and Thanks.” Will said and hung up. Then he finally released his enormous hand off my mouth, “Chloe, it looks like your staying here tonight.”

    “Great,” I said sounding sour then continued “Ok then if I’m going to stay here I’m going to get pizza, don’t wait up.” I said leaving the house.

    “Be here in thirty minutes or I will go and get you and drag your butt right back here if I have to.” Will said.

      “Yes Mom! Now stop nagging me and teach Katie some combat skills or see if she has a talent like what you have.” I said hopping into my Jeep. It was already dark so I knew the vampires and werewolves were already out. So I drove to the corner out of sight from Will and put my uniform on. I started driving around then until I heard a howl of a werewolf. I got out, grabbing my saber and my rifle with the silver bullets. Darting off to the direction I heard the wolf man howl. The howl got louder once I reached the edge of the forest. Then the werewolf ran out of the forest heading towards the other direction I just came from. I went after it, but then I abruptly stopped when something cold touch my shoulder causing my birthmark to start burning.

      Seconds later I realized it was a hand that was on my shoulder. The person leaned over to my ear and whispered, “Chloe follow me.” That cause me to have another flash of me in a red satin dress in the streets of Paris and stopped because of Dean. When I returned back to reality I turned around finding no one there. (Was anyone there?) No there couldn't have been but why is my birthmark blazing with pain. I looked around and saw a figure on the outskirts of the woods and it was Dean. “Dean?” I said out loud. Then he ran into the woods, like he got caught robbing a bank. So I sprinted after him, finally I caught up with him. He was in the middle of the forest where the moonlight shone brightly, illuminating his whole body like if he were an angel not a creature of night. “Dean?” I said. At that he turned around and the expression on his face made me want to go up to him, and hold him, and try to comfort him. His expression was like if he had suffered a great loss in his life and he couldn’t bear it anymore.

      I went up to him only a few inches away from touching him then he disappeared out of my sight. I looked around frantically having my blade out finding out he was no where to be seen. I stopped turning and stood still, listening to everything I could possible hear and that was the rustling of the wind against the plants and the tiny crickets playing their song, but that was it.

    Then moments later something sharp dug into my neck, searing with pain. I tried to move, but his hands bound me to him. Soon I was losing my strength which made me drop my sword to the ground and my head sag forward. Also my legs couldn’t hold me up, but I didn’t fall down because I was still stuck to Dean. I heard him gulping my life blood as if it were a Coca cola.

      Seconds past and I got more exhausted and then I was on the ground nestled in Dean’s arms like if I were a baby. Finally I could hear my heart beat getting slower with each beat banging loudly in my ears. I gasped for air, but none would fill my lungs and I was getting more wearier each passing second. Then I saw Dean bring his wrist to his mouth biting into it and sucking his own blood out but not swallowing it. (NO!!! NO!!! This can’t be happening! Wake up, yes this is all a dream. Wake up!!)

          Instantly he pulled my head up and kissed me parting my lips with his tongue and letting his blood pour into my mouth. I wanted to struggle and spit it out, but I couldn’t lift my arms and he firmly locked our lips together. My body fighting for air trying to survive swallowed the blood. It tasted actually luscious in my mouth, that I wanted more. But at the same time my body was lurching forward as the blood took effect to the transformation. My own blood fighting against his making my body feel if it were on fire. Then soon my body fell back down slowly and the pain was soothing then sleep came over me and I fell into darkness. Then hearing my heart beat its last beat in the pitch black darkness I was consume in and then the flash came hurtling at me full force.

© Copyright 2009 MidnightJinx (midnightjinx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1578755-Reborn-Part-1