*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1577614-Story-3dont-ask-where-1-and-2-are
by Pierce
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1577614
A love story

    “This isn’t right…..I…I can’t do this”, Nessa held Lyn’s wrists firmly in her own small hands. For a small girl Nessa wasn’t exactly as weak as her figure let her on to be. Nessa looked up at Lyn’s face only to be met, eye to eye, with the smoldering green eyes set into her friends beautiful face. Lyn was gorgeous, an above average 5’8”, Curvy, dark red hair down to her back, and legs to kill for. Lyn’s trademark smirk faded into what was now a frown and the light in her eyes dulled. “But…you let me kiss you. You know it isn’t wrong. Who is to decide what is right and what is wrong when it comes to love?” Lyn asked. Nessa was losing this struggle, she had no where to go with Lyn above her on her bed. It would only be so long before she grew tired and let her guard down. “Because! It just isn’t!....I…I don’t know…” Nessa whined and turned her head to the side, facing her bedroom door and avoiding the truth in those green almond shaped eyes. Lyn couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Her best friend of years….she thought she knew her… Nessa had known, long before now, that she was gay. This brown haired girl beneath her, despite having the same brown eyes, same mole on her cheek, same perfect breast…could not be the Nessa she had known. Lyn shook her head in disbelief. Wrong? She thought love….was wrong? She felt Nessa loosen her grip and took the chance given, breaking free and pinning her hands above her head on the soft pillow of the bed underneath them, “You don’t know!?” Lyn screamed, but hurriedly hushed herself remembering Nessa’s parents were only a room away, “You don’t know!?” she repeated in a whisper.  Nessa closed her eyes as she felt tears start to sting her eyes. Lyn, in one swift motion, released her wrists, sat back onto her, and cupped Nessa’s face in her hands and kissed her, hard, fully on the lips. Nessa tried to pull away at first but Lyn would only deepen the kiss the more she struggled….soon, she fell into the kiss, Only then did Lyn break the kiss and speak, “How can something so right, so pure, so unconditional….be wrong. Nessa….I love you. Please…even just this once…let me love you…” Nessa was at a loss for words No one had ever said anything so true and heart felt to her in her life and thus, she could only nod. Besides, Nessa thought, she was still her best friend…and she still would be…right? Lyn was almost crying with joy…that’s all she needed was a chance.
    She felt the goose bumps rise on her skin as Lyn’s hands slid up her shirt while their lips constantly pressed together and pulled apart in soft sensual little kisses. Nessa was nervous and she could tell Lyn knew, and loved it. To lyn the nervousness meant there was a chance, being nervous is not a no but curiosity and it’s easier to persuade the curious and nervous. Skilled, careful, soft hands, unhooked Nessa’s bra beneath her night shirt and Lyn looked into Nessa’s eyes searching for the approval to go on. She’d stop if only told to, but Nessa’s eyes fluttered, she was still willing…more than willing to go on. Knowing this Lyn reached beneath her bra and lightly squeezed her breasts, listening and looking for a reaction from Nessa. Nessa gasped as her best friend touched her in a way guys were usually too rough with, it felt wonderful…but…was it right? Lyn saw the doubt under the ecstasy and frowned. Reaching down between them and between Nessa’s legs with one hand she softly touched her clit through the thin fabric of her panties as she leaned down and whispered into her ear, “Nessa….I love you…I’ll stop with only a word…but…how can something that feels so wonderful…be wrong? Would it really be so different if I had a penis? Hm…would that help?” She laughed softly, “As far as I know…it is that lack of one that makes this so…” Lyn licked her own lips then kissed Nessas, “special.” Nessa could only listen as her friend continued to push away her doubts. She was right…and she knew it…she did…but…her parents..Nessa shook her head and decided that for tonight she wouldn’t think about that. She needed to know if maybe there was more to life than man with woman and vice versa. Nessa inhaled softly and whispered now, “Don’t stop.” Lyn smiled, kissed her one final time before leaning up to remove her own night shirt, now only in her panties, then removing Nessa’s shirt and bra. “You’re beautiful Nessa.” Nessa blushed, she’d always thought Lyn so much more beautiful than herself so hearing her say that made it all the more meaningful. Lyn kissed each of her nipples once before lowering her head between Nessa’s legs. Placing a hand on each of her thighs she spread them gently and licked her friends pussy through the fabric. Nessa jumped…no one had gone down on Nessa before…past boyfriends wouldn’t even dare to. It was stick it in and pull it out with them. Lyn laughed lightly, so carefree, “Trust me….like you always do.” Lyn grabbed the hem of Nessa’s panties and pulled them down her legs but Nessa stopped her halfway, closing her legs, “Are you sure you will think my…” she cleared her throat, “is as beautiful as the rest of me?” Lyn rolled her eyes, “Your pussy, vulva, vagina? I will love it as I love the rest of you because I love all of you….Now quit being rebellious.” Nessa closed her eyes and let her remove her panties. Lyn was grinning and just staring at her friends puffy, moist, lips. Nessa felt nothing so looked and when she came across Lyn staring pouted and closed her legs… “What!?” Lyn giggled and gave her a look that said hush and spread them. Nessa whimpered and looked away again as she spread her legs. Lyn caressed her friends thighs and slowly worked to her already wet slit. “I was staring because you don’t seem  like the wood floors type of girl.” She whispered and knowing Nessa would try and retaliate before she could get the chance Lyn slid a finger into her pussy and moaned in unison with her. Nessa gripped the bed and moaned, “Oh my god…Lyn…” Lyn smiled, “I love you.” Lyn began to push her finger in and then pull it out, loving the feel of her friends warm wet pussy. Nessa began to lift her hips into the wonderful feeling, wanting just a little more each time. It was so different with Lyn…so soft, gentle, slow, and knowing.
© Copyright 2009 Pierce (exoticmuse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1577614-Story-3dont-ask-where-1-and-2-are