*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1575331-09-06-26
Rated: · Other · Other · #1575331
daily life
I was busy on reading a novel this week during off hours. The novel talks about great change about the people and the social dating about from 1960s to 1980s in my motherland China. The name of the book in English means the ordinary world, that is, the ordinary people and the ordinary things occurs in the extrodinary times and place.
During the two decades last centry, There's great change in China, including the the socail but spiritual of people.The hero in the novel leads a arduous life but he felt so rich.Keep working and eranning his life.
It has been long time since last time i was moved by a novel. I felt so void recently, so I began to seek a novel to rich my life. I knew this book when I was in High school, the
author was die shortly afterwards this great works had been finished.It cost him ten years to write this book.
After reading this novel, I refresh myself, and become live again.I am ready to work hard for my next aim, And I belive no matter if I were successful I will no awaste my life now,I will never kill my time aimlessly once again.
© Copyright 2009 to be better (fancyspace at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1575331-09-06-26