*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1575102-The-Soldiers-of-Zamorak-History
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Documentary · Other · #1575102
A thing I wrote for my friend and the weird game he plays. Enjoy!
The Soldiers of Zamorak is a clan that's roots have been planting in Runescape since July 23, 2005. Founded by Wolfy God, and Darksage925, the SOZ as most know it originally started as a clone army. The army consisted of people who has Black Trimmed Armor and had the same character traits as Wolfy and Sage. As time went on, Wolfy gathered enough money to buy both him and Darksage Zamorakorian armor. Shortly after this, the clone army grew into what is now known as the Soldiers of Zamorak. After the founding of this new clan, Wolfy God was approached by a man named Archerer67. Archerer lead a mercenary clan known as the Morag Tong(Glass Knife) who offered to aid the clan in times of need. In return, Wolfy accepted the alliance and also helped the Morag Tong as needed. As Archerer and Wolfy's friendship became closer, Wolfy asked Arch to become prince of the the clan. Arch accepted, and their friendship and leadership skills were soon put to the test when the clan's biggest rival ever came into play; the Soldiers of Saradomin. Battles raged on against the clan often and it seemed it was never going to end. This all changed in late December 2005 when a recruit by the name of Poison633 joined the SOZ's ranks. Poison wasn't strong, only level 20 at the time, but he had something neither clans had seen before; the wit and brains needed to become one of the best spies SOZ has ever had. Poison was a typical player recruited under Archerer67's wing. Before he joined the clan, he spent his day mining iron ore and smelting his own armor to sell and split profits with one of his friends, Swollen Hart. Being new to the clan and Runescape, Archerer67 was able to train him into a shining example of how all soldiers should act. Poison didn't know much about runescape, but he was trained to do one thing; Destroy the soldiers of Saradomin. Poison was introduced to Wolfy God in Early 2006, where he had a secret meeting with him in Edgville. Poison was brought up to snuff and was told to do one thing..Destroy the SOS as quickly and quietly as possible. Poison was almost caught 3 times and was chased once, but recovered everytime. Later in 2006, Poison proved his worth to the SOZ when the SOS collapsed on Poison's part without ever raising a sword. Wolfy God gave him the nickname CO2 and arch asked him to become his son in Runescape, Making Poison the grandson of Wolfy God. Short time after the fall of the SOS, ex SOS member joined the SOZ and became queen and wife of Wolfy. Furious after simple joined, Archerer left the clan and started to form a rebelion. Secretly aided by Poison, they had discovered Simple had a phobia of pickles. The rebellion idea had been thought of. Create all accounts with the word Pickle in their name. After aproaching Simple in all green characters with the word pickle in their name, Simple left the clan and quit runescape. She Later returned in May 2009. After all of this, Wolfy God was hacked and left Runescape himself for a game called Guild Wars. The clan was now ran by Archerer67. After a power struggle the clan almost fell apart, but the decision was made the clan's last chance was to pull out of members. The result seemed to work and the clan got a huge member spike. The same time during this, Archerer disapered for several months and the clan was taken over by diggydug1. Diggydug1 helped spy with poison until actually joining the SOS. He jumped back and fourth between the clans, and when Archerer left, he thought he was bound to run the clan. This caused tension between senior members Such as Monkey_W1(Now 4ange 4 l1f3), Poison633, and many other members. Poison633 told Diggydug1 in the newly released clan chat one day, "Diggy, I'm your friend, but I will get my clan back, even if it means I have to kill you." Around a month or two later, Diggy left due to the pressures of leading the clan and the gowing tensions between Him and Veteran members. After several small events the SOZ is back again today and Stands at over 100 members. We operate in world 55 and we are rebuilding a members section of the clan, set to become active in Summer 2009. We are led by 4ang3 4 l1f3, along with Vice King Archerer67, and Prince Poison633. We are here, we are back, and we are stronger then ever. But now it is your turn. It is up to you to get your story into the history books and continue the legacy members before you have set many years before you.

SOLDIERS OF ZAMORAK! POWER THROUGH CHAOS!!!
© Copyright 2009 P. Browne (locustburger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1575102-The-Soldiers-of-Zamorak-History