*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572901-Power-of-the-Moon---First-Day
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1572901
Romance between the future King Alexis and his bondwoman Amice.
Spring turning into summer marks the beginning of the Christmas which went quickly into the New Year. Amice’s step-father went away for business in time for Amice’s 18th birthday. The day after Amice got a letter from the King requesting for her to go to the palace in the afternoon. The Amice would have been more then happy as she remembered from meeting him once when she was 5 and what her friends said that live in the castle is as a kind man. The problem was that she knew that Prince Alexis would be most likely there too.

She went to the castle anyway and soon wishes that she hadn’t. She went through the double red door into the big hall down to the throne room. Just as she expected dark haired Prince Alexis was there sitting in his chair watching her with his blue eyes. Amice looked away from him to see his mother Queen Caroline as beautiful and pale as ever sat on the throne next to him. She had pale skin and blue eyes that sparkled at everyone everyday. King Colbert as pale as his wife sat on his throne as Amice bow before him ‘You wished to see me your Highness’ with respect and ignoring the Prince.

He stands up and smiles at her as he say ‘I wish to welcome you to your new home’.

Amice froze. ‘My new home, I’m not sure what you mean.’ She said.

The King looks at her in confusion then smile. ‘My apologies, my dear I thought your father would have told you by now that you were chosen out of all the baby girls in the land to be Prince Alexis’s bondwoman when you were just a baby.’ Making it sound like award, but knowing the traditions of her kingdom knows that in most cases it was.

Amice looks at the three people in the room each with different expressions; the King wearing a warm welcoming a smile, the Queen wearing a gentle mothering smile and the Prince with a smirk. ‘Your Highness my father died when I was a small child and I don’t believe that my step-father knows of our traditions as he was not born here.’

The King walks up to Amice and places a gentle hand on her shoulder. ‘I am sorry for your lose, but you are still Prince Alexis’s bondwoman.’ The king turns to his son ‘Alexis show Amice where she will be staying on a weeka month bases.’ Alexis stood up to obey his father but Amice looks up at the King clearly not expecting that with knowing the custom back to front. ‘It is because you have not had the time to get ready for it.’

Alexis offers Amice his hand to lead her to his room; Amice looks at him and sighs. She didn’t want to offend his parents so she let him take her hand into his surprisingly warm and gentle hands. She looks away to hide her smile as he lead her out of the throne room to some stairs. All the way to his own personal area in the castle and into his bedroom that had two beds he did not say a word to her. When they got to his room Amice saw that there are two bed. One in front of them and another to the side framed by two folded doors to the side, Amice looks up at her Master who was still holding onto her hand with care. He directs her to his bed to sit down ‘here are the rules' he said looking at her. ‘You are not to fall asleep before me unless you are one, wanting me to be in your bed.’ Amice glared him but he ignored her ‘Or two are sick then I would expect you to or I tell you to.’ Amice agreed with the last two, Alexis continues ‘Any questions?’

‘Yes, What do you mean sleep with me in my bed? Amice asked.

Prince Alexis kneels down to her level ‘Well I am your master, which meaning that I can do what I want with you and I make the rules. If I think you have fallen asleep then I will be in your bed beside you. The light must stay on so that I can see you’ Amice looks up at him with horror and fear ‘don’t worry I will not push you too far.’ Giving her reassuring smile at the same time signalling for her to also get up. ‘Now where is your home?

Later that day after they finished putting some of Amice’s things that she would needing during her time with him away, Prince Alexis kindly shows her around the castle. Amice despite being frightened of him is find that she is enjoying herself in his company. He showed her the dining hall where she would be eating with the family, (one of the benefits of being a bondwoman) was big. The were three throne chairs two on one end of the table next to each other and the third on the other end with nice chairs around the table, she will be sitting next to Prince Alexis at meal time. He showed her the library and her desk to do her school homework right next to his desk.

After dinner they were in their room Amice was getting their beds ready to sleep in while Prince Alexis is in the shower as she already had her shower as ordered by her master. She keeeps shooting amused glances at the picture book ‘Spot goes fishing’ next to his bed that she was to read to him trying not to laugh. She was looking at it when he came out of the shower still struggling not to laugh, but lost it when she saw him. He growls that made her stop quickly as she sat in the chair next to his bed. ‘Ready.’ She asked before trying not to laughing again.

Prince Alexis ignores her laughter while climbing into his bed ‘Yes I am.’ Amice starts to read the book. Every so often she would stop and start to giggle until she looked up at him then she would continue on with the story. Once she had finished she went into her bed to wait for him to go to sleep so that she could. They were looking at each other when Amice's bedside lamp went out. Amice watches as Prince Alexis climbs out of to his bed and around to her bed. She felt the covers move as he climbed in hers and feels him take her hand that was lying behind her, very gentle, but firmly into one of his. Before she could try to move her hand away, she felt his other hand very gently draw circle in the back of hers. The touch put butterflies in her stomach and she started to relax. She turned over to see his face, only to find him smiling at her.

‘I didn’t turn off the light.’ She said trying to sound annoyed, but couldn't hide her smile.

He smile grew bigger as he responded ‘I know, but I didn’t say any exceptions to that rule.’ Amice tried to respond instead she yawned. ‘Little one it has been a long day, time go to sleep now.’ Amice gave him a smile and soon fell asleep. 

Amice woke up next morning expecting to be in her own bed, in her own room only to see the person she fear and her now master watching her and touching her hand again. Instead of snatching her hand out of his and run to her mother she stayed where she was enjoying his touch. She was still waiting for him to be mean again but she decided that she will enjoy it while it lasts. ‘Good morning Amice.’ He said pleasantly.

‘Good morning Alexis.’ She replied then sat up ‘Am I allowed to still call you Alexis?’

Prince Alexis chuckled at her ‘Only at school and in our room, now come back here I have not finished touching your hand yet.’ She happily did as she was asked.
© Copyright 2009 Crystal Dimpin (crystaldimpin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1572901-Power-of-the-Moon---First-Day