*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1568134-Silent-Fire----Legacy-of-a-Vampire
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1568134
This is the story of the life loves and death of the oldest and wisest Vampire on earth.
"Silent Fire" By:Regen Ducere

My name is Regen Eugenius Ducere, I am the oldest and the wisest of all Vampires. The time has come that I should declare those things which have been concerning me, my existence that is. In these times there are so many intrusions into the mysteries of the earth and space and time. So many millions of humans relentlessly delving, prying, leaping, and plunging into the realms of the unknown. So many millions of humans endlessly seeking, dreaming, conjuring, and imagining. Lost arts,dark secrets,forbidden treasures,obscure meanings, freaks of nature, hidden children, dying women, evil men, sorceries and withcraft, politics and religions; These are the air of today, and have been the Power of the Air for many centuries, but not like today! Therefore, it is today that I must finally speak. Today, I must reveal that which is Silent. Today, I must unleash my Fire. For I am "Silent Fire". I am "VAMPIRE".

First of all, I feel that it would be very beneficial to those of you who will read my words with the most diligent scrutiny, that I should immediately impart unto you a small portion of that Wisdom of my Age,or ages, rather. For I have just made the claim to you, without hesitation,that I am the Oldest and the Wisest of ALL Vampires. Let us begin with the hidden Wisdom of certain names. My name, for example, is Regen,which is derived from the Latin word: Rex , which means; KIng.
My name Eugenius is derived from the Latin, meaning; of Noble Birth, or more accurately, Noble Blood. The surname Ducere, means; To lead. Therefore, if I am to fullfill my true destiny, and I will, according to the intrinsic power of my name alone, then I am a King of Noble Blood who is meant; To Lead. As you well know, Words are Wisdom and have great and eternal Power. As I have said before, I am Silent Fire! As I have said before, I am Vampire!. As King, I am the King of the Blood, as Leader, I will lead you to Blood, for this is the purpose of all Vampires: BLOOD.


So much now for my introduction, let us continue with
© Copyright 2009 regenducere (regen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1568134-Silent-Fire----Legacy-of-a-Vampire