*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1558825-Lucario-Transformation-Pt-1
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1558825
This is about a boy called Joe who is transformed and the adventure that follows.
Prologue

Joe was born on the 16th march 1992 at the St James hospital. When he was born the doctors noticed something strange about him. He had been born with (what the doctors analysed to be) a thin layer of fur all over his body. They just thought that it would fall out as he got older. But that’s were they were wrong…



The present day

Joe was in his 5th and final year of secondary school, he’d just finished his second last exam. He was walking down the corridor with his best friend Ted. They had been great friends the fur thing had never really bothered him because the way he saw it a friend was a friend and that’s that. He’d always been there when others had been making fun of Joe and his fur. The most important thing was that they had kept many a secret but soon they would be sharing one of the greatest secrets ever…

Joe got to the stairs leading up to his maths class, and suddenly felt a little bit light headed; his legs then buckled under him and Ted rushed to help him up. Ted suggested that he went to the bathroom for a drink of water. Joe struggled to his feet and hobbled to the bathroom, whilst Ted kept watch on the door. Joe got to the sink and put a paw on the mirror.

“PAW?” Joe thought.

He looked at his hand, and then at the other one to find that they were covered in black fur and had a spike protruding from the back of them. He looked down and instead of his trainers he found his feet had become paws as well. His legs became larger and thicker due to the black and blue fur growing on them. His stance changed due to his new legs, and then Jim felt something under his shirt. He pulled it up over his head, this was quite a feat due to the fact he had no opposable thumbs. He found that he had now got another spike on his chest and was surrounded by a yellow fur. His shoulders had also widened and were covered in a black fur. Joe looked back into the mirror just in time to see his nose lengthen thus transforming his face into a muzzle. The black and blue fur covered his face causing his original hair to fall out. The black fur created the distinctive Lucario features mainly the black mask that went over his eyes and round to the back of his head. His ears disappeared into the side of his head and reappeared onto the top of his head a lot longer and pointier than they were previously and became covered in blue fur. The final thing to transform, his eyes; they changed from there ordinary hazel brown to a dark red.

Joe stared at his new form before him in the mirror (his clothes in a pile on the floor next to him) and his awe was broken by Ted’s voice:

“Joe? You okay?” he asked

Joe thought on how to answer, and so decided to give his telepathic powers a whirl. He focused on his answer and projected it through his mind and hoped Ted would hear it.

“Uh…Ted? Remember when we were kids, and we used to play Pokémon?” he asked.

“Yeah…why? Ted replied

“What was your favourite Pokémon?” Joe asked

“It would probably have to be a Lucario why?” he quizzed.

“Ah well come in here for a minute will you?” he answered.

Ted walked through the door and was amazed at what he saw, a full life size Lucario standing next to the sink.

“Very funny Joe, I didn’t expect you would put on that little show back there so you could come in here and dress up as a Lucario.”

The Lucario tilted its head looking puzzled at Ted’s reaction.

Ted walked over to the Lucario and started to look for a zipper. He looked for a good five minutes, but to no avail. He stepped back

“Joe?” he asked

Joe nodded his head.

You’re a Lucario…but how? Ted asked, taking a step forward in the process.

Joe smiled, showing his white fangs which glistened from the overhead light.

“That’s the beauty of it…I don’t know, but if I had to make a guess it would have something to do with the fur I was born with.”

Suddenly a bell echoed throughout the school, Joe and Ted both recognised it as the bell to signal the end of school. Ted grabbed Joes arm (the fur feeling soft and silky under his hand) and lead him through the fire door, (it was school policy to have a fire door in every room). He led him down many back alleys and round dark corners till they came to Ted’s house.

“My parents are out of town at some business meeting in Ohio, so you cam stay here until we find a way to get you back to normal.” He told him.

Ted unlocked the door and he walked inside, followed shortly by Joe.

“You can’t leave this house, I’ll tell your parents you’re staying for study and we’ll let the school think that you’ve gone on holiday.” He explained.

“Right, I’m going upstairs to devise some sort of plan to keep you out of trouble, feel free to look around but stay out of sight. I just can’t stress that enough” and with that we went upstairs and slammed the door shut behind him.

Joe on the other hand had gone through a particularly stressful day and decided to lie down on the couch and wait for the next day to arrive…

© Copyright 2009 the world (saatchi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1558825-Lucario-Transformation-Pt-1