*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1555386-My-Bio-What-About-Lisa
by Lady
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1555386
A biography about Lisa Baker-Sampson
                                                                                              Lisa Baker-Sampson
                                                                                                          English 111
                                                                                                                4/13/09
                                            “What aboutLisa”                           
    Dear Jen,
        My name is Lisa and I am 32 years old, married, one daughter and one on the way. I am a stay  at home mom and I go to school part time. I am studying to be a Medical Assistant so that I can better myself for me and my family, especially through this tough time in the economy. I do the normal stay-at-home/housewife duties. You know, cook, clean, laundry etc… It’s a good thing I’m an energetic person. You would almost have to be in order to keep up with my busy life schedule. I most definitely would not change anything about it. I am a very organized person which is an asset to my life.
      My husband’s name is Tim and he’s currently employed which we are very blessed he still has a job.  He’s a great husband and father. His hobby is going to the gym 2-3 times a week with me and staying fit. He says all my good cooking is giving him a gut. Ha-ha-ha.
    As I mentioned before, I have a three year old daughter named Allana. She’s quite an adventure. She’s patiently awaiting the arrival of her new sibling.  We are currently in the process of finding out the gender very soon. She wants a brother. Of course, like all young ones, she’s spoiled by the best.
    I have two dogs. One named Shelby who is a one year old Boxer, and Chevy who is a 1 year old pit/lab mix. They both are a handful as well. They are still young so they are energetic animals.
    Now a little bit about my background. I have six sisters. Delilah who is 27, has been married for 10 years, and has three children named Kyle, Jennessa, and Dougie. Mindy is 30, single, and has two children. Kristy is 26.  Armentha is 20. Amanda is 21. Finally, there’s Tiffany, who is the baby of the bunch, she’s 21.
    My dad, Allan , who is a great role model in my life, is 51, and has a girlfriend named Becky. I work with my dad a lot in his garage and we do car and motorcycle shows every year. He owns his own business called Cricket Homes and he also has a ton of rental properties that I do side work on, collect rent and keep maintained. I enjoy working and spending time with my dad. He’s always said I was his “boy”. He’s my right hand man and my best friend.
    My mom’s name is Cheryl. She’s 51, single, and is employed by my dad. She and I are a lot alike in so many ways. She has a little dog named Scooby. She treats him like he’s one of her children.
    My grandparents are wonderful. I’ve always said I wanted a love and marriage as strong  and faithful, as well as “old fashioned” like theirs. They care for Allana like they cared for me when I was her age.  I too spend a lot of time with my mammy and pappy. I’ll miss them. One day, they won’t be around.
    Well, Miss. Jen, I hope that you find the general information included in this letter about me fulfilling and that you know me as an individual. See you in class. Have a great day.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Respectfully Submitted,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Lisa Baker-Sampson
© Copyright 2009 Lady (lisa_baker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1555386-My-Bio-What-About-Lisa