*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554236-Mini-Series-LOVE-MAKING-Episode-1
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1554236
A web only mini series about the love between men and women.
"Afternoon Snack"

I was bored out of my mind. I asked for a quiet day to myself. No work, no worries. But I wasn't expecting to be sitting at the kitchen bar, my favorite spot in the house, pecking aimlessly at the keys of my laptop.

The best idea I had come up with I had completed before 10am. Once hubby was off to work, I took a nice hot bubble bath. I even made a self spa of it this morning giving myself the complete package. Shaving, waxing, plucking, trimming, and all the in between.

Now I was sitting here all beautified and nowhere to go or anything to do. It was already a little after one. Too late to meet anyone for lunch, I thought as I glanced down at the time in the corner of the screen. By now all of my girlfriends, my sister, even Perry my husband where already sitting down to eat, or returning. And I didn't want to stress myself with finding something to wear just to sit alone for lunch. That was not the relaxing day I had in mind.

Succumbing to the fact that my great day was a bust, I pushed myself up from the bar. I would finish my pampering with a gourmet lunch of grilled tequila and lime chicken, rice pilaf, and a slice of my husband's "make you want to orgasm" cheesecake. He wasn't much for daily cooking, but his cheese cake is one of the reason's I married him.

Before I could make it to the Frigidaire, the doorbell sounded through the house. I thought about ignoring it. My car was in the garage so no one would suspect I was home. But I was curious as to who would be dropping by unannounced. Still pondering who it could be, I made my way to the door to find out....


I pressed the door bell for the second time hoping my wife hadn't decided to go out to lunch. Before leaving the office I had noticed the "online" status of her IM account. She was unaware that I was coming home for an afternoon snack, but that was the point of my great last minute plan.

I knew Chloe and right about now she was probably banging her head against the kitchen bar trying to figure out how to kill time until the rest of us workaholics left the office. Don't get me wrong, my baby was a very successful business woman herself and I understood when you just needed to take a break from time to time. But I also knew my wife well. She wasn't one to sit idle for too long without driving herself insane from boredom.

That's why I was standing at our front door ringing the bell, hoping that she hadn't left the house. When she opened the door I almost forgot my lines. Did I mention my wife of three years and at only 31 years old still had the figure of a 21 year old young lady? The smooth and clear complexion of a make-up model and the sophistication and class of Mrs. Dr. King? Oh I didn't? Well, see if you can picture a woman like that.

She was holding the door open confusion apparent on her face. I could tell she hadn't planned on going anywhere because her hair was twisted up off her neck with one of those clamps women use. She was wearing a tank top that hugged her upper body and a frilly type skirt that hung down to her calves. I wondered if she was already expecting me.

"Perry? What are you doing home?" She asked stepping aside to allow me to enter. "And why didn't you just use your key?"

I didn't answer her questions. Instead I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the house closing the door behind her. Without saying any words I pressed our bodies against the front door and slow grind against her looking directly into her eyes.

"What's your wildest fantasy?" I softly asked against her parted lips. But before she could answer I kissed her like a hungry man.

When I pulled away I was sure she understood what this was all about. She smiled seductively and let her hands rest against the front of my blazer. "You know what my wildest fantasy is," she crooned back at me.

I loved my wife. She picked up on things faster than most women I knew. "Then shut up and let me fulfill it," I said staying in character. Then kissed her again with the force of my passion.

I had about thirty minutes to work my mojo, but knew exactly how to make this quickie work out for the both of us. I may have come up with the idea on the fly, but I spent the drive home devising all the right moves to make so that we both were satisfied with our lunch menu. I knew my wife's body almost as well as my own. And I knew how to get her to the point before I even entered her. That way when I did, we both came to a happy ending at the same time.

No more words spoken between us I fulfilled my wife's fantasy of raw, hot sex in the kitchen on the counter. No foreplay, none of that sweet talk, and definitely no time for tender kisses. First I lifted her light frame onto the kitchen bar near her laptop and pulled up a bar stool. I hiked her skirt up and just as I had imagined after seeing her in the skirt, she wasn't wearing any panties.
Fellas step up your game so that you can catch a dame like mine.

I proceeded to partake of my afternoon snack quickly getting her to the second phase of my plan. I pulled her off the bar and she tried to unbuckle my trousers. I pinned her hands behind her back smiling teasingly at her.

"Let me return the favor baby," she asked her voice husky from moaning uncontrollably.

"No mommy, I'm here to please you," I said spinning her around so that her back was to me and I could see that nice firm back side. Still holding both her hands at her back, I popped that round thang once.

"Come on poppy, don't tease me," she begged. I popped her again, then pulled her hair free of the clamp as I pulled her closer to me. Grinding against her, my nature ready to enter it's favorite sweet spot.

"No talking," I whispered into her ear, then slowly pushed her forward to lean against the bar. Adjusting her so that she was where I needed her to be, I pulled up her skirt again and marveled at all that was mine. Man, my wife had one pretty backside.

I pulled my pants down and entered her without warning. She moaned loudly but then begged me to give it all to her. So I did. I banged my wife like I had never done before. I gave her exactly what she sat in bed and explained to me she wanted to have done to her in her wildest fantasy.

30 minutes after I had first entered our home I was standing at in the door way again not really wanting to head back to the office but knowing I had paper to make. It was well worth it though to see my wife giddy and glowing from what I had just put on her.
© Copyright 2009 Ms. Rarity (ms.rarity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554236-Mini-Series-LOVE-MAKING-Episode-1