*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1550588-Me-Just-Me
Rated: 13+ · Other · Biographical · #1550588
Biography, about me,


For any who read this I will try to keep it short, believing that my life is not that interesting; yet wanting to tell you a little about myself before (if) you continue on to the remainder of my portfolio. At this date I am a 25 year old living in Connecticut. I love Red Sox baseball, the movies of Wes Anderson, and anything written by Michael Chabon or Denis Johnson. I want to live for a long time, yet I smoke nearly a pack a day. I love the taste of cold Samuel Adams but I rarely drink. From a very young age, I can't recall exactly, I knew I wanted to be a writer. My father, an accountant filled the house with office supplies so I was never short on pads and pens for my work. They also read non-stop and fostered the habit in me, the first book I read was " Mr. Popper's Penguins" I don' t remember it.

I want to travel through Europe, I'm obsessed with history and I believe that anything we need to know in the future has already been taught to us in the past. Everyone should watch at least one Woody Allen movie,(I suggest Annie Hall).

Don't count this bio against me, I am just free associating. I hope you take the time to read a story or two... When they're up

© Copyright 2009 WhiteNoise (writerzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1550588-Me-Just-Me