*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1549229-LonelyBy-Myself
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1549229
Being alone, and screaming for attention but nobody listen.
If you try your best to be the best how come no one listen?

know one's there, no one care's. It's all about being lonely. What's wrong with alittle attention? Me, well I say nothing. others may say something. It's all about being lonely. The more you try, the more you cry. That's the way it seems to me, but hey it's all about being lonely right? So why care? Why put up with it? We do all the same thing for the same reason, but know one cares because at the end, you still lonely. Why keep talking, why keep wasting air that god gave you? When all at the same time no one listen. You talk til your face is blue, and even still know one don't give a fuck about you. At the end of the day you still lonely. Maybe if I scream to the top of my lungs would that make you listen? No, why bother, again who cares? Nobody, just you. A waste of time and energy and for what? To keep repeating things that you already said. To keep repeating things, and your voice, as well as your words are being left unsaid? Your still lonely. Does it really matter? Some say it do. Of course it do. It's you, a freedom of speech, the way you feel, the way you express your feelings to the one you love. But if that's so then why are we so lonely? So what are we going to do about being lonely? What can you do? What can you say that has already been said? Not much, keep trying, and maybe, just maybe you won't be lonely.
© Copyright 2009 miznikki (miznikki81 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1549229-LonelyBy-Myself