*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1546994-Cuckold-Times
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1546994
For those interested in Cuckold fantasy and Humiliation
Meg had mentioned inviting Rick for dinner once or twice but Tim had never really taken her seriously.  They had entertained Meg’s coworkers and clients for dinner but always as a couple.  Polite introductions of “my wife…” and “my husband…” always preceded carefully crafted conversations entailing uninteresting comments on NBA draft picks and restaurant trivia.  Tim quietly observed the flow while hoping no one counted the number of Tequila Sunrise mixed drinks he imbibed.  His wife was much more socially active and managed to create a safe, polite atmosphere while suggestively flashing a knowing smile or carefully exposing a well-shaped thigh.  Tim had also noticed her charms and envied her ability to cause outbursts of joy in otherwise dull and sedated occasions.  He attributed it to her gorgeous figure and flirtatious nature.  It was a two edged sword, both a tool to win friends and humble enemies.  Tim had felt both sides and was beginning to fear the latter at the mention of Rick.  Meg had seemingly lost interest in Tim sexually for months and Tim had come to accept it as a matter of fact.  Not that Tim wasn’t interested, he had simply found other ways to satisfy his needs.  He had been reduced to a list of porn sites and adult video store memberships for which credit card receipts left an unfortunate trail of evidence pointing to his secret perversions.  Perversions that had not gone unnoticed by his wife.  She was simply disgusted with it and refused to dignify the topic with discussion.  As for Tim, who could explain the excitement he enjoyed imaginening his wife get fucked by a stronger more dominant man.  His small limp penis struggling to compete with the long thick cock of an experienced bull stud.  The realism of true pleasure streaked across her face as she begged for more.  Again and again he would burry the thoughts deep inside least they threaten the slipping toehold he had on their marriage.

Meg had also noticed Tim’s secret fetish and general lack of confidence.  She had discussed it privately with her coworker at lunch.  Sue, in her early thirties and nearly the same age as Meg, was amused by Meg’s descriptions of life with her loser husband and tales of incompetence gone wild.  It had become an ongoing topic of amusement where Meg enjoyed describing events as much as Sue enjoyed listening.  “So today my husband asked to do the laundry.”  Meg said wryly.  “You think he’s trying to be helpful?” asked Sue.  Meg picked up her cola and took a long sip from a candy-striped straw before smiling,“No, I think the little perv just wants to sniff my underwear.”  They both laughed picturing the twink secretly sniffing a pair of lacy undies all alone in the dark.  Sue lowered her voice and took a serious tone, “When are you going to tell him about Rick?”  Meg answered matter of factly, “On some level I think he already knows.” Her voice lilting a little at the end.  “Rick and I are very attracted to each other.  I think I knew I wanted him months ago; it’s just that I felt sorry for Tim.  Tim just doesn’t have the drive or stamina Rick does.  I mean…” she paused briefly before exhaling.  “Rick is an athlete.  You can just tell by the way he moves and carries himself that he knows how to treat a woman.  I need that.  You know what he told me…” Sue found herself being drawn to the topic in all it’s earthy, nasty detail.  She reached for her drink and also took a long slow sip from the plastic cup before diving back for more with unblinking eyes giving Meg the nod.  “He told me he wrestled in college.  Just the idea of him physically dominating someone had me so turned on I was ready to fuck him right there on the spot.”  Sue swallowed hard and then added with a knowing smile “Maybe he could give Tim a lesson or two.”  They both stopped and let the idea wash briefly through their minds with all of its implications. 

-------
Meg allowed a few weeks to pass before picking up the phone to invite Rick over for dinner.  She imagined, fantasized and plotted how the dinner party might unfold.  She stood in front of her closet to pick the perfect dress, shoes, bra and panties and methodically tried on several dresses before finally choosing the tight black knit skirt she bought just for the occasion.  She admired her firm breasts in the mirror, first pushing them up and forward and then adjusting to a more natural comfortable position.  Her cleavage was not overly provocative but suggested a healthy vision of feminine freedom.  Her long legs were smooth and firm each one mushrooming to define a round ass cheek.  She enjoyed admiring herself in front of the mirror occasionally pumping her biceps imitating how her man might flex his muscles trying to impress her. 

The doorbell rang with the sound of thunder.  Tim felt his stomach drop while his wife simultaneously felt a surge of hormone charged excitement.  She called down to Tim “Timmy will you get the door?”  Tim was in the kitchen preparing a pot roast with carrots and mashed potatoes.  He felt trapped; the apron seemed to suffocate him while his mind raced for escape.  His eyes found focus on the bottle of no name tequila sitting on the counter and with an exhale knew he could at least numb his pain.  He walked over to the door and gingerly opened it.  Rick stood broadly at the entrance seeming to overwhelm him with his reputation and strength of presence.  Rick thrust out his hand nearly shouting, “You must be Tim, Meg told me you’d be here.”  Tim quietly invited him to come in and have a seat on the couch while waiting for Meg to come down from the bedroom upstairs.    He then retreated back to the kitchen where he immediately mixed another tequila sunrise for himself.  Meg called from the bedroom “Rick, I’m so glad you came…  I’ve got something for you”.  She paused and Tim suddenly imaged Rick dashing upstairs to ravish his wife while locking him out, perhaps forever.  He stepped out of the kitchen for a view of the couch where he had left Rick and then heard Meg continue saying “Timmy’s slaved all day in the kitchen preparing dinner, afterwards I thought we might watch some TV.”  Rick was safely on the couch.  Tim felt relieved and finished setting the table for three.  When he looked up Meg was coming downstairs looking sexier than he could remember.  She went directly to the couch where Rick was sitting and warmly thanked him for coming.  She leaned in close and seemed to whisper something in his ear as they held hands.  Tim read her body language as trying to convince or persuade Rick whereas Rick seemed hesitant or unconvinced.  Tim continued to watch remotely as Rick seemed to melt under pressure.  Tim found himself shouting “Dinner’s Ready!” 

During dinner Meg seemed comfortable and relaxed unaware and unashamed of her charm.  Several times Rick and Meg looked deeply into each other’s eyes without speaking making Tim feel uncomfortable and helpless.  Meg noticed his discomfort and teased “Awe… we’re making him feel left out.”  She flashed a glance at her husband before saying, “Have another drink sweetie and pretend you’re watching one of your little movies.”  Tim was shocked at the realization of what it was she knew.  He wondered how much she knew or whether she was simply venturing a hypothesis.  He stammered not knowing whether an apology resulting in confession or if a flat out denial would end his embarrassment.  Rick stepped in “What’s this is Tim looking at porn?”  Meg smiled knowingly, “I think he likes to watch.”  After a long awkward pause Rick looked from Tim back to Meg and said, “You know, it’s not that unusual for men to look at porn.  I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about, not like an addiction or something.”  Tim was taken by surprise.  He didn’t expect a Rick to come to his defense and make his case.  For a moment he thought Rick might become an allie and not so much a threat.  But then immediately Rick seemed to switch positions and added with a laugh “He might be a good camera man.”  Tim pleaded directly to Meg, “Can we talk in private for a moment?” 

Meg considered the idea and asked “Rick, can we have a few minutes.  I’ll come join you in the living room in a couple seconds.  You know where everything is.”  Rick walked over to the living room bar and mixed a jack and cola for himself while Meg and Tim talked quietly in the kitchen.  Tim jumped in first; “I thought you weren’t interested in sex so I imagined.”  Meg hastily interrupted him with “I know what you imagined and it’s ok.  I’ve moved on and come to accept it.  Rick told me that I have to stop seeing the world from your point of view and go with what feels right for us.  We’re not going to hide this from you anymore and…” she paused and added almost as an afterthought, “if you can manage to facilitate or otherwise enjoy in you own way we might come to an arrangement.”  And then with a tone of direct finality “Don’t’ ruin this for me.” As she walked off to join Rick in the next room he heard her say “Are you in the mood for some desert?”  Tim had a bit to think about while he cleared the kitchen table and washed the dishes.  Her words still left some doubt in his mind about what to expect.  The word “facilitate” had some particular meaning but what could he do?

When he had finished clearing the table he joined the couple sitting next to each other on the couch.  They were watching a kickboxing match on TV.  Tim thought it an odd choice but Rick seemed to be enjoying the action while Meg pointed out the more aesthetic nuances of the fighter’s style and posturing.  Tim took the chair next to the couch and placed his drink on the table between them.  Meg did not take her eyes from the TV and said “Timmy, will you make Rick another drink?  It’s Jack and cola and I’ll have another glass of wine.” And then turned to Rick “Do you want anything else from the kitchen dear?”  Rick said no thanks and Tim obediently left the room to fetch the drinks silently repeating the word “Dear” under his breath.  He came back a few minutes latter with the drinks thinking how well he was “facilitating” the evening.  He ventured, “Who’s winning the fight?”  Rick answered “The guy in blue trunks.”  Meg playfully contradicted,  “No, it’s the guy in red.  We’ve got a bet if Rick’s guy wins I have to do a lap dance.”  Tim paused and considered his question before he asked meekly “and if you win?”  Meg laughed and looked at Rick breathlessly saying, “you guys have to take your shirts off and flex your muscles”.  Rick quipped, “Well, I can’t loose”.  Meg took a gulp from her wine glass and turned her attention back to the TV commenting, “you see how he uses his legs…. You’re guy’s getting his ass kicked.”  Digging her fist into Rick’s ribs and making him laugh.

The fight continued for the full twelve rounds while Tim secretly stole glances at Rick’s thick muscular arms and Meg’s bare smooth shapely legs.  The conclusion was a bloody full on attack by the man in red trunks, who sensing a weakened opponent, delivered a right punch which was followed immediately with a flying knee to the face which caused the man in blue to fall and Meg to scream “Yes!” followed by “Ok, guys off with the shirts.”  Rick quickly stood up and pulled his shirt up over his head revealing a well-developed physique, chiseled abs, broad back with arms that bulged naturally and athletically.  Meg looked up appreciatively and then ran her palms and finger nails along Rick’s stomach and up to his chest.  She stood up and put her arms around Rick’s waist and then taunted Tim.  “Ok, now you.  Show us what you got.”  Tim reluctantly unbuttoned his shirt and removed it while standing only a few feet away.  Tim was a contrast study on body types; his scrawny arms, protruding belly, thinning hair and poor posture seemed to apologize for itself.  Rick lifted his arm and flexed his bicep.  Meg purred softly “Now that’s a real man, you want to see what else he’s got?”  and stepped aside feigning a stumble that gave Tim a little push so that he bumped into Rick.  Rick quickly grabbed him before Tim could mumble “Hey, sorry Rick.  I tripped.”  Rick let him go and reached for his drink causing Meg to cry out, “Awe, you guys are no fun.”  She then clicked off the TV and turned the music on and began swaying her hips to the rhythm. 

Rick and Tim sat on the couch and watched her move. She was a natural dancer with fluid moves that were suggestive while not being wild or crude.  In fact she had selected this music for it’s slow back beat and soft spoken lyrics remembering the first time Rick banged her with his big cock.  Her head fell back and her thick brown hair showered over her shoulders while her hands moved from her breasts slowly down to her waist.  She hiked her skirt up just long enough to reveal her creamy thighs and perfect ass hidden only by the slimmest of thong panties.  It was amazing to watch her control the room using only her body and the music she danced to.  She slowly unbuttoned her top while inching closer.  Her full breasts confined neatly in a lacy bra that matched her panties.  She discarded the top and threw it carelessly at Tim.  The next song was faster and she ground her hips ever closer turning her back so that her ass came inches from Rick’s face.  She removed the skirt; balancing herself with one hand on Rick’s bare shoulder while the other loosened her skirt until it fell to the floor.  Rick smiled with anticipation.  From Tim’s vantage he could see his wife dancing closer and closer, occasionally touching him and Rick obviously enjoying her full attention.  Rick’s blue jeans fit tight and the bulge in his pants had grown to noticeable proportion.  Meg rubbed her smooth legs and tight ass against his manhood and Tim found himself also getting hard.  She removed her bra and buried Rick’s face in her ample cleavage.  Rick kissed and licked her chest and nipples until she moaned softly.  She turned towards Tim and cooed “You liking this baby?  You think he’s got a big dick, you wanna find out?”  And with that she undid Rick’s pants, unzipped his jeans and pulled out Rick’s hard meaty cock.  He then watched his wife in full view as she slowly licked and sucked Rick’s cock and balls.  Tim was hypnotized by his wife’s skill and unashamed sexuality.  She complained softly, “I think he wants to suck your dick sweetie… but I think he should lick my pussy.”  She paused and then said more harshly,  “Lick my pussy cuck boy.”  Tim kneeled down and put his head between his wife’s legs.  She was already whet when he tasted her juices as he pealed her panties down.  He could only hear her slurping sounds as she greedily sucked and chocked on Rick’s big cock.  Eventually she moved out of position so that she could kiss Rick fully on the mouth as they both stood up and held each other.  Tim was left alone to pull helplessly on his small four-inch worm.  She then reached around to grab Rick’s hard cock and guided it with a little hop so that Rick was fully inside her hot pussy.  Rick pounded her again and again; completely uninhibited he squeezed her tits, took her from behind all the while she moaned and begged him to fuck her hard.  Tim continued to tug his little weenie trying to match the rhythm of their intense fucking and soon shot his wad weakly onto his own hand.  Rick on the other hand, continued fucking Tim’s wife grunting and encouraging her with growls of “oh yeah, oh God yeah”.  Finally they both increased the speed and rhythm of there fucking; both laying on the couch, him holding her from behind and her fully facing her husband when they both came.  Rick shooting his load deep inside Meg’s pussy.  Meg and Rick lay naked, exhausted and fully satisfied for what seemed like hours before Rick pulled out, stood up and made himself another drink.  Meg opened her eyes as if from a dream and commanded her cuck to come clean her up with his tongue.  Tim swallowed hard; it might work out if he continued to be a good boy and facilitate his lovely wife's wildest desires.
© Copyright 2009 uncutHero (uncuthero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1546994-Cuckold-Times