*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1544255-Brutal-Encounters
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Thriller/Suspense · #1544255
A young boy must over come being beaten and fights back against his parents brutaly.


My life is good but I know someone that would do anything and I mean anything to get what I have or even half. He has to go home to getting the crap beat out of him by his dad for not bringing home food or money. After that he goes up into the vermin filled room to try to do some of his homework before his father came to tell him to steal more beer or cigarettes. The whole house smelled of liquor and smoke so strong that he has trouble breathing every time he went home. When he comes to school he’s known as a drunken, pot-head who fails every class if they only knew what he went through every day coming to school every day with bruises cuts and belt marks across his back if they only knew what happened on 32 street 4th house on the left. He was looking for any way out of that hellhole. He would stay late at school and do anything and everything to stay away from there no matter how brutal the punishment would be when he got there. I went to his house once while his dad was gone but I almost passed out after only five minutes because of all the smoke. He often missed 3 to 4 days of school at a time due to some of the beating or burns.

Then one day he came to school and asked for my help, “What kind of help” I ask, to kill my parents! You won’t kill them but I need help moving them. I was afraid but I said yes anyway. I waited outside his window in the ally until about midnight after his dad passed out in his chair. I started to climb up to his window trembling with fear that I would wake his dad up and get beat like Justin or worse killed. Once I got up there a felt a little relief but not much, he told me to stay in his room until he called me. After he left I hid in his closet in case his dad woke. Then what felt like forever I heard him calling me down stairs?

I walked down the stairs slowly stopping after every creek. I saw his dad still in his chair with blood dripping from his head I didn’t say anything but Justin just said he’s just a lifeless body, that he couldn’t hurt me. Then he yanked him out of the chair and dropped him on the carpet. As he motioned me over he started to roll it up. The air was heavy and my hands were shaking, but I started to help suddenly there was a sharp knock at the door Justin walked to the door and looked through the peep hole then motioned for me to hide so I starting running to the kitchen. I tripped on a rough spot on the floor falling on the stove burning my hand I stumble back against the counter. I looked around to see if anyone heard but I heard Justin talking to whoever was at the door. Then I looked behind me and saw his mom’s dead corpse her face pale white, her eyes wide open just staring at me. There was a steak knife in her chest I started gagging think about what he did. I heard the door shut startling me as I walked back to the living room I kept thinking about the look on her face. We continued to roll his dad up in the rug then we started to carry him to the basement but, he stopped outside the door and just dropped him on the floor and started kicking the crap out of him I had never seen so much anger in his eyes. Then he grabbed his legs and just flipped him into the basement I turned to try to forget I what had just seen. He patted me on the shoulder and reminded me of what his dad had done. He slammed the door shut and we went back to get his mom. When we got back to the basement door it was open I started freaking out bout Justin said that it was just the draft.

He threw his mom down the stairs same as his dad then I heard a creek from behind me but, before I could see who it was I was hit a shovel and fell to the ground my eyes were hardly open I could feel the blood running down the side of my face. Justin Started running away then I saw that it was his dad. I kept blacking out all I heard was yelling and I had no clue what time it was or how long it had been since I got hit or been gone. Then Justin came and took me to his room and put a hot wash clothe on my head, goddamn it burn like hell but, I knew it was helping. I heard them fighting down stairs but there was nothing I could do I couldn’t even get up. Then I heard someone open the closet and start walking toward me I thought I was going to die but what could I do. Then I heard a soft voice “mom”, had died four years earlier and I thought I was dreaming but I couldn’t be then she told me it was my time to come stay with her “no I have to help Justin” I said and got up I started walking to the door my head was throbbing and I was so confused. I got into the hallway but, my legs gave out and I fell down the stairs it felt like I was falling in slow motion when I hit the bottom my body was numb from the pain and I couldn’t get up. I started to crawl over to the living room where I saw Justin standing behind the couch standing over his dad with his shirt, pants, and face covered with blood. His dad lay there in a puddle of blood with a broken beer bottle jammed in his neck. Justin looked up and saw me crawling on the floor and ran over to help me.

He called the police and we both were taken to the hospital I was treated for a broken leg, cracked skull, and fractured wrist. Justin was treated for several gashes on his back and seven broken ribs. After we got out of the hospital the police questioned Justin about what had happened and how his parents beat him. After almost three weeks everything was sorted out and Justin had to go to a psychologist for a year to let out all of the anger he withheld inside himself. I have never forgotten the look on his moms face or hearing my mom’s voice but I’m glad I could help Justin get out of there before it was too late. Now Justin is living with my dad and me. He also has a lot more friends at school because he doesn’t smell like a pothead but he also acts much happier and I understand why. I don’t know how he got through all those beating but I am glad he did.







































































3/29/2009



















© Copyright 2009 alpinewriter (nickbp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1544255-Brutal-Encounters