*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1542246-Whos-the-darkest-of-them-all
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1542246
Fragments of my life organized into stories. Do you dare read them?
Whose the darkest of them all?


~To you my love...~

Dear A.J.,

I do love you. No matter what I say or do to you, I will always love you. I know that you don't love me back, but it's alright. I'll always be there when you need me. I don't care about anything else, I love you. It's as simple as that.

I know that at this age, most people wouldn't care about love. But I'm not like most people. I still care about you, and I will never forget you. You might not even read the first two words of this, but that doesn't matter. I know that in your heart, you'll instantly understand. I still love you.

I've tried to leave you, but I can't. I keep coming back to you, and I don't know why. Tears fall from my pale face as I watch you turn you back on me. I'll wait for you. I'll stay here, if you stay near. I love you.

You are my world. AJ, you keep me alive. Nobody ever cares about a shadowy girl like me. I know that you don't care either, but you will. I love you, and I always will. I'll always be near you, and I'll always be there for you, but goodbye, my love. As you turn your back on me again, tears stroll down my face. I'll wait for you, because I love you...

Love,
her...
© Copyright 2009 Jamie White (crystalpawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1542246-Whos-the-darkest-of-them-all