*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1536757-Youre-the-One-Thats-Crazy
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Dark · #1536757
Random dark poetry. Exquisite corpse style.
sometimes the things you never see, youve already seen, but forgot because it wasnt important to you at the time.
even if the world was never there, youd still be here by my side.
tripping is either really fun, or really awful.
i love drugs. i love the junkie in me, and i embrace it.

junkies arent a shame to society.
they just know how to make time productive,
how to take advantage of time and make it an experience.
a lot of the things you tell me i think arent that impressive.
just the fact that youve said them to me makes it words from buddha.
did you take the piece of heart i offered?
cause i feel like its missing. i know i gave it to you, but you never said if you took it or not.

the color red is like..when youre walking in a park and you see a dog running around. then it stops in front of a baby and tears it to shreds as the mother looks gleefully on. cause she was beginning to see what kind of person her baby was becoming.
and she doesnt like pricks.
theyre too needy, and you get sick of them.

im definitely not normal cause i feel this way. im myself, and the more i become myself, the more im comfortable with myself.
i feel it flowing in my blood, and into my brain. giving me funny feelings of false hope and love for everything around me.
sometimes you love something or someone so much you want to smother it.
you want to snuff it off the face of the earth.
take their lovely soul and consume it inside.
eat you like every molecule of your body was instant dxm without the puking your brains out part.

but i know youll love being killed as much as i would love killing you.
ill tear your skin like tearing plastic frantically off your newly bought dvd.
frantic to uncover the redness goodness that oozes inside.
to uncover really nothing but your nothingness.
stretchy. your skin is stretchy like condoms on the poor soul with nothing to do but put a condom over their blue dick to fuck the shit out of a jam filled donut.

love is never as delicious as lust.
lust is like the ultimate food. its a relationship because when you lust, you not only feed it, but starve it. lust consumes and consumes and it is never satisfied.
lust is real love cause lust is where love originates.
love is just a sugar coated ideal that does just that; coat things in sugar.

my two greatest sins are ENVY and LUST.
i envy so enviously, envy envy, and theres always something to envy.
you know there always is.
sometimes i envy differently. instead of imagining me having what i dont, i imagine you losing what you have.
listlessness that makes me smile.
depression so strong i cant even laugh at that commercial of an old grandma unable to get up from the ground.

killing someone is the greatest way to love someone.
cause it shows how even if you werent existant anymore,
you would love them and still want to run your fingers down your perfect spine.
nibble your shoulder like crumpets. sqeeze your stomach like i was expecting a squeaky toy noise to sound.claspe your hands like a comforting psychiatrist.
exquisite corpse.
exquisite ‘object’, “thing”, mass, flesh, meat…
love your existance so much, to even love your IN-existance.
blue is like when youre walking in the snow and you slip so far you get taken out by a car who thought you were just a person sliding across the street.
© Copyright 2009 maskofsanity (maskofsanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1536757-Youre-the-One-Thats-Crazy