*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1528057-My-vacation-to-HELL
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1528057
first of all this story is true. I know its not finished.
There are few things more irritating than a 6 hour trip in a minivan with your twin brother and hyperactive wiener dog. As it turns out walking 3 miles with twin brother and a wiener dog who seems determined to leap over the side of the grand canyon. of course the trip started out fine, but at 4 in the morning, most people are just too friggin tired to notice anything good or bad. It took banana (wiener dog) about 2 hours to wake up and realize we were on the road. thats when it got interesting. Banana has a habit of licking things when he's excited. Today he decided to lick Seth. and then sit on his face. Apparently Seth doesn't take kindly to waking up wet and with a mouthful of wiener dog. Dogs cant fly but banana came pretty close, landing on my mom in the passenger seat, who preceded to shove him back to Seth who pushed him back to floor. Apparently banana found this all quite entertaining and spent the remainder of the trip bouncing on and off the back seat.



          While I'd like to say Seth was the only irritating human in the minivan, I probably was too. Not everyone may appreciate the humor in trying to cram a doughnut over a wiener dogs snout. Plus the sugar from the frosting probably didn't help calm banana down. We were going to watch a movie until banana peed on the disc. We stopped at a truck stop to let banana out to “do his thing”, figuring he'd probably just hop out and than back in. the following events looked like something out of the Olympics with banana getting a good 50 meter head start before my dad started the 250 wiener recovery dash.

© Copyright 2009 Sickasten (sickkid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1528057-My-vacation-to-HELL