*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1519416-Goldinternation-binding-settle-Currency
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Thief
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1519416
War is based on a unfair deal
Gold gradually become an international binding settlement Currency: "War is based on a unfair deal"
Gold gradually become an international currency settlement knot: "labor state" confrontation "and could not rely on financial slightly capture the state"

Origins of the Second World War is also based on "unfair trade", "working nation" confrontation "and could not rely on financial slightly away country."
Germany is a "hard work of the State", but not yet finished the bonds, coupled with continued pockets of serious interest, the continuous depreciation of the currency, the land continued to shrink by aggression; for the country never settled the fate of slavery, would not hesitate and the largest, "the British and French colonial countries," the First World War, to seek a living space; inside the curb, "not like the work of collecting interest on loans of the Jewish people live on"

The twenty-first century, the history of constantly repeated, unfortunately, the protagonist from "Germany" to "Today's China," bad angle from "former British and French colonial power" to "the so-called democracy and freedom in the United States", but what by "the Jews control the economy measures the United States," Have you not seen the U.S. prison is full of "anti-Semitism of insight."

黃金 慢慢成為 國際結萛交收貨幣 : "勞動國家" 對抗 "不勞勫而靠金融略奪的國家"

二次大戰 之起源 也是 基於 "不公平的交易", "勞動國家" 對抗 "不勞勫而靠金融略奪的國家".
德國 可萛 是一個 "辛勤勞動的國家" , 但有還不完的國債, 加上不斷膨漲的利息, 不斷貶值的貨幣, 土地又不斷受侵略而縮小; 為永了結 國奴的命運, 不惜和最大的"英法殖民地國家"一戰, 去尋求生存空間; 內則扼制"不喜愛工作而靠借貸收息渡日的猶太民族"

二十一世紀的今天, 歷史不斷中重演, 不幸的主角由"德國"轉移到"今日的中國", 歹角由"昔日的英法殖民地大國" 轉移到 "所謂民主自由的美國" , 但骨子裏是由"猶太人措控經濟的美國", 君不見美國監獄盡是"反猶的有識之士".

今日之金融海
© Copyright 2009 Thief (thief at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1519416-Goldinternation-binding-settle-Currency