*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1515367-Evil-Basterd
by Walrus
Rated: GC · Prose · Crime/Gangster · #1515367
stare at the teacher across his desk as he attempts to discipline me.
I stare at the teacher across his desk as he attempts to discipline me. I’m not listening to what he’s saying, but inspecting the diplomas on the wall. Ha you have put up your A level diplomas, you silly cunt.

“Christopher!” the teacher shouts at me breaking my concentration

“Yeah?” I reply

“Are you even listening?” I can see the teacher going red

“To be honest sir…no,” oh, a nice shade of purple on your cheeks there.

“You’re an insolent toe rag Coyle, I am going to call your mother and suspend you.”

“No, you aren’t sir.”

“Oh, and why not?” the teacher sounds angry and amused, a strange mix really.

“Because sir, if you do, I’m going to tell everyone you tried to fuck me.”

The teacher stand up so quickly the chair slides a few inches backwards with momentum. I can see at least three veins sticking out of his forehead.

I put my feet up onto his desk.. perhaps its a bit too much.. but I think it helps magnify my arrogance.

“Think before you do anything sir, in this state you may do something you will later regret. I’d take a seat and think long and hard. At some point your going to try to decide if I am capable of actually publicly accusing you, sir, you know I am. And even without proof, you know your reputation will be ruined and, the rumours will exist forever. And sir, I am very good at lying… I tell you what sir, ill let myself out. Only a year left sir, just keep out of my way and we are cool.”

I lean forward slapping my hands onto my knees as I get ready to get up. He twitches, then takes another step back.

“Oh and sir, say hi to your daughter for me.” I give him a smile, and twitch my eye, not quite a wink but I want him to be unsure if I winked at him or not. I hope he has a daughter. In fact if he doesn’t it could just confuse him further. He will think I’m totally insane.

As I’m making my way down the corridor my hearts a little faster than usual, my emotions are well hidden but they do exist somewhere inside. I open the door to the year eleven common room.

“What’s up motherfuckers?” I shout as I enter

“Hey, Chris… what happened with Lindsey?” James replies

“Usual shit mate, I should have told him to go fuck himself.” I say

“Yeah, right, you would be kicked out of school!” James says as he shakes head

© Copyright 2009 Walrus (walrus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1515367-Evil-Basterd