*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513452-The-Myricle-Kitten
Rated: · Other · Other · #1513452
A kitten gets found
One sunny Saturday a young girl name Makayla was going to go play outside. When she got onto the front porch she found a kitten. She picked up the kitten and it seemed to be a girl about 2 months old. She deicided to name her Tinkerbell. The kitten was black and white, but mostly white. She went in the back so she could play with Tinkerbell in the grass. Her dad worked a ta nursing home down the road so she went to go show her dad. When she walked in she sat Tinkerbell down to go find her dad. When she came back Tinkerbell was on a ladie's bed at the end of her feet Makayla came and got Tinkerbell, when Makayla picked up Tinkerbell the ladie's heart stopped beating, when she sat Tinkerbell back down where she was before the ladie's heart started to beat again. When she showed her dad that Makayla said, "Do you think that Tinkerbell could be a myrical kitten that tells us that the person is going to die?" Her dad said "Maybe, but i doubt that." The next day the kitten had died . Makayla was so sad but atleast she had a good time with the kitten for the last day she would be alive. She buired Tinkerbell down by the nursing home and now some people say they can hear the meowing, puring, and hisses of that very same nursing home today.
© Copyright 2009 dreamer (idrmichaela at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1513452-The-Myricle-Kitten