*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1510827-true-friends
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Eva
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1510827
its stuff that comes to me
Some people change like friends from the past. True friends are like flowers that never fade. I’ll try to lock my heart but I can’t because love is around me and in the world. You can hate someone but you can love them at the same time. You need to forgive everyone who has ever hurt you. Your true friends will stick with you through thick and thin. You can bare anything with God even a broken heart. You just have to live life when something bad happens in your life. Try to get along with everyone who ever hurt you. You need to talk and try to work it out with that person who hurt you. When you’re around a guy you like just be yourself. God will give you a true love when he knows you are ready. God wants to be your closest friend for life. He will never leave you or hurt you. God will be there always when you need Him. Don’t be afraid to do anything God would do for you.
© Copyright 2009 Eva (catdog1993 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1510827-true-friends