*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1510036-Xiety
Rated: · Other · Other · #1510036
ilovepoopingonmypenis
Xiety



Rght now i have the girl she is the best girl in the world when i see her i smile because she keeps me staying sane. i love her so much but at times she leaves and i dont see her for days. And i cant stand it when shes gone away and i hate it when i cant stop thinking of her because she is the source of my happiness. because i love her so much and she loves me back and we dont ever say anything about each other beacause we share a bond that well never break and my life depends on it and i dont think that she realizes this pain she gives me when she goes away because i love her more than anyone could ever love i dont want her to fade i dont want her to die it'll make me cry wheni see the day of her death it will cause me to lose my breath my reason in life was too make her happy and she was suposed to keep me happy too and we love each other and we share a bond and my life depends on it and i dont think she realizes how much i care about her and she never will because she is the source of my happiness i cant wait to see her again because right now my heart need a lot of mending because im heart broken right now and she is the only person that will keep it together because i cant wait till my next kiss with her.

Love,
Ryan
© Copyright 2008 writingrox (preview14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1510036-Xiety