*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1509700-Dark-Moon-Shade-V--Town-Of-Honshu
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1509700
Another chapter in Dark Moon Shade, my action-fantasy story.
============================
Dark Moon Shade V: Town Of Honshu
============================

After days of travel, The Marauders finally exit Central Avol and reach Northeast Avol. Low on supplies, they look for a side town. They come up to a small crater with a town built on top of a large piece of stone!

“Well isn’t that site. A bunch of stone lovers on a huge stone!” Ransinq commented.

“Watch your tongue Ransinq. We’ve come for supplies not a war on our hands. Think next time,” Krazen scolded.

“Yeah Ransinq. Actually you can be the one to go into town and get everything. You are strong after all. Well hop to it,” Tsiro delegated.

Ransinq went bounding off grumbling when he heard Krazen say he would incinerate him if he didn’t go. As he entered the town, everyone was starting at him by their houses with grim faces. They weren’t normal though. They had claws and had to strands of purple hair in the back of their head. He ran to a supply store as soon as possible. He walked up to the clerk, with claws ready to flick out.

“I’m sorry only citizens may purchase from this store. I’m afraid you’ll need to ask the town leader for temporary citizenship.”

“What!?” Ransinq flicked out his claws. “Listen here I’ve been have one hell of a shitty day. I don’t need permission to give my money to you!” Ransinq sighed. “I’m sorry. I’ll go see your leader. I’ll be back
soon.”

As Ransinq walked into the town hall, he saw a human of normal nature. He looked like a Buddhist priest.
Ransinq decided he should inquire about the temporary citizenship.

“Hello I’m Ransinq I’ve come for-” He was cut off there.

“You are here for temporary citizenship. Well here in the Town of Honshu we don’t grant these pointless deeds. For all visitors die. We aren’t normal humans. We are the People of the Moon. We’ve come from the Dark Moon Shade to serve the Dark Lord Honshu. Well anyways welcome to your resting place!” said the strange man.

The floor below Ransinq started to glow and it exploded into a Dark Lunar Technique!

Shou and the others spotted this from a mile away.

“Ugh he already got himself in trouble. Hey Krazen lets go see what the problem is. Tsiro wait here.”

“It seems as if all your friends are gone. Well they can have a fun time with that Ransinq fellow,” the Man of the Moon was there outside of town. He made quick movements and suddenly a Dark Lunar wall contained the Town of Honshu. Shou and Krazen ran through the town watching all the citizen evaporate into pure Dark Luna going into the town hall. When they had run in they saw the Luna absorb into Ransinq.
He was possessed!

“Well lets have some fun ourselves then! I am Grandure, the Man of the Moon and servant of the Dark Lord Honshu! Dark Luna: Mental Needles!”

Tsiro was standing awaiting the move when he felt a pain in his head. Then another. Until he felt the pain of a million needles in his brain! His head set aflame with Dark Luna. While Tsiro was struggling Grandure began to pound on his body physically. Tsiro’s life was slipping away.

“Auuuuuuuggggggg!” Tsiro screeched in anguish.

A distant voice spoke to Tsiro like a vision, “Draw the Aegis Sword! Dispel the darkness  surrounding you and repel your foe! I am on your side. I will always be with you.”

With the distant voice of Bando, Tsiro musters out his strength and draws the Aegis Sword. In a flash of light the technique stops affecting Tsiro and he kicks Grandure away.

“Bando……. My master…… I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to cut you short!” Tsiro says while crying. He drops the Aegis Sword. “Augg…. What’s this pain in my heart!? It… feels… so…good!” With a demonic look Tsiro starts to advance on Grandure.

“Stay back! I’m warning you. I guess I have no choice. Lord Honshu! Please grant me your power! Allow me to unleash my strongest technique, Dark Moon Shade: Dark Erasure!”

The Dark Moon Shade was glowing once more, sending down Dark Luna in a thick mist all circling into a simple orb, about the size of a softball. Tsiro’s eyes turned a dark purple. As his eyes changed the world ahead of him appeared frozen. He was virtually the light speed. He charged Grandure and reached out and absorbed the borb of Dark Luna!

“Now you’ll feel the pain you and your bastard Lord put me through. I’m not one to mess with! Lunar Limit: Hell’s Hurricane!”

Tsiro punched Grandure squarely in the gut. Then Dark Luna flew out of his fist. Grandure was blown away by the flying blades of Dark Luna. When the technique was complete, all that was the mutilated form of the Man of the Moon. He evaporated into Dark Luna along with the wall of Dark Luna back to the Dark Moon Shade.

“Ugh…what happened. All I remember is Grandure dying. Oh shit the others. I better go help them!” Tsiro thought aloud as he picked up the Aegis Sword and ran for the town hall.


What is this mysterious power of Tsiro? What will happen of Ransinq? More importantly when will this detour end so the Marauders can continue their journey? They don’t have forever to stop Honshu!

Next Time:
Dark Moon Shade VI: A Heart Tainted Black
© Copyright 2008 The Ham (hamjammer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1509700-Dark-Moon-Shade-V--Town-Of-Honshu